This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very tense at home

just a quick question,does anyone know of a good commonlaw wise lawyer in kitchener,i'm sure i'm going to need one soon as things are tense and with christmas around the corner i'ts got to come to an end soon...thanks to anyone that can help.

try filomena andrade in cambridge. She was my lawyer and i really liked her. She was recommeded to me.

Comment

Originally posted by claybuster View Post
      just a quick question,does anyone know of a good commonlaw wise lawyer in kitchener,i'm sure i'm going to need one soon as things are tense and with christmas around the corner i'ts got to come to an end soon...thanks to anyone that can help.
      My recommendation is to wait out the holiday. Even January. These are some of the highest months for proceedings to start and it is some of the busiest times of the year.

Google "divorce" and "Christmas" to see the studies done on the impact the holiday season has on people. A lot of really bad decisions are made due to the family stress of holidays.

Good Luck!
      Tayken

Comment

thanks s.o.t.s for your reply ,i wounder if i'm better off with a women lawyer,it could be a advantage, thanks again i'll keep her in mind.

Comment

thanks tayken also for your reply,i know this is a terrible time to be going thru this ,i should have moved on this splitup a long time ago, but kept putting it off,for one resin or another ,and i will try to put it off till jan. but it will not be easy as we aren't speeking to each other,and its hard being in the same room with her,she said she would be out in a week if i just agree to give her half the house and now i'm waiting for her to make the next move.

Comment

Originally posted by claybuster View Post
            thanks s.o.t.s for your reply ,i wounder if i'm better off with a women lawyer,it could be a advantage, thanks again i'll keep her in mind.
            she usually has a waiting list for clients so be prepared to wait. She has a rep for being tough but fair and i found that she listened to what i wanted.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X