This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are entitled to your opinion.

1. The police never told me I had no case. They said this was horrible, they said that they can't do anything without a court order. The crown said she needed more evidence. The videos demonstrated the nature of the relationship and the abuse of power.

2. The Judges both said they BOTH have jurisdiction on the matter.

3. My former lawyer refused to turn over my child's report cards as per the judge's request. I also had a list of her doctors and she refused to do so, which in turn makes it look like I'm not co-operating.

That was the only reason I released her. I don't need to be validated, just represented.

Your insults are unwarranted, you are a troll. With very poor comprehension skills.

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
    I dont really believe that this poster knows what her ex was doing in the months she was gone. Remember the one side of the story attitude? I think there is much more to this story than what has been posted. If she had stayed in Ontario and done something there might be more sympathy but because she ran I have a feeling there is more.

I dont buy anything but the fact that she abducted the kids. Just about everyone here told her to file paperwork. She didnt. She didnt file anything until the ex filed paperwork.

And sending the stuff to the only known address he had for her isnt lying. If she had forwarded her mail it would have gotten to her. He took a chance and there was no forwarding.

Even her lawyer who she paid to tell her what she wanted to hear told her to go back. Was that lawyer in cahoots with her ex too? Im probably in cahoots with him for pointing out the obvious. The police, the courts, this forum, her lawyer, santa claus and the tooth fairy are all in cahoots with her ex and why? Because none of them are telling her what she wants to hear.

Comment

Well this certainly has led to lively debate (a good thing)! We're certainly not going to agree on everything.

Hope things work out for everyone, particularly the children.

I am heartened that judge in ** has set things up so both parties named in the litigation can present their arguments. Hopefully this will carry through to the custody matter (wherever it is heard) - not just jurisdiction.

eta: remove location
      Last edited by mcdreamy; 04-15-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

It seems this conversation has run its course, and as Arabian has noted, points are simply now being debated. The debate can be taken to the political forum if further discussion is desired. Thank you OP for sharing your advice to fellow victims of DV (applicable to both male and female victims, I would point out).
        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X