Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, if it is a free service for parents and you allow lawyers, mediatiors, pension actuaries, home appraisers, and everyone else who profits from divorce to buy ads on the site, then it should defray your costs. Else most will people who are struggling to get through this crisis and paying these insane bills will just resort to pen and paper IMHO.

Comment

features for bestforthekids.ca?

Yep, I can relate. We are hashing out a balance on making it available to as many parents who can benefit from the service as possible.

In terms of how the service could personally benefit you, what would be really helpful?

Originally posted by HatesCheaters View Post
      As I said, if it is a free service for parents and you allow lawyers, mediatiors, pension actuaries, home appraisers, and everyone else who profits from divorce to buy ads on the site, then it should defray your costs. Else most will people who are struggling to get through this crisis and paying these insane bills will just resort to pen and paper IMHO.

Comment

thank goodness! I wish my husband would keep track of all this stuff. I have been, to a certain extent. We've only seen ss 4 times since January. He's a teenager now and doesn't want to visit because he misses "too many parties" with his friends on his visitation weekends. Does that count as denial of access? Can this be used in our favour, that he doesn't want to visit?

Comment

I just signed up!!

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          Hah! Yeah. I'm thankful for the accessjustice programs and the like but sometimes I wish I had gone to law school instead...

What's your thought on minimal cost? I'm thinking the service will be in the neighborhood of $60 (CAD) per year.

That'd be most excellent. We need volunteers to help beta test (there won't be any subscription fees for pilot testers during the pilot test). The site isn't ready for testing yet but I expect it'll be opened up within the next two months (hopefully much sooner than that). It's functional now in its development form but still to rough.

The website is Best for the Kids: Welcome.

I've setup a forum there for discussion about BFK, and a hidden pilot testers group for testers to use. There's also a pilot tester application form at Best for the Kids: Pilot Testing - if you'd like to test please fill it out so we can keep track of it.

Thanks!

Matthew

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X