X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic

LV,

To reply to your comentt, yes I post based on my experiences, and try not to let emotion take over.
    It is a very biased system and no one wins, however, there are cases were the divorce and all that goes with it is smooth sailing, for those they probably are not on this forum as they have no need to search for help or consolation that there are others out there suffering through the family law system.

I am/have been on both side of the fence, my ex was a husband from Hell, complete with the emotional and physical abuse then stalking and harassment, life threats and abduction. My new guy (10+ years) has an ex also from Hell, the kind that gives family law the face it has. She is also a lawyer, so try fighting that fight? Long story short he lost, the child lost, but the ex is a pretty happy camper. He’s a great dad, adopted my children at very tender ages, and loved them and loved his child also. Always paid on time and always over paid, he would have and has done anything for his child and mine equally, yet he has no visitation, no contact. We almost went bankrupt fighting, but PAS took over and the courts didn't see it. Which brought me here, looking for a place where others where/are going through the same thing, and comfort knowing for some there is a better end than mine.

To all those reading these posts, this forum is a great source of information and support.

FL,

The experience, opinions, suggestions and advice that you provide with all of us in your posts are invaluable.

lv

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity
      FL,

The experience, opinions, suggestions and advice that you provide with all of us in your posts are invaluable.

lv

Thanks LV, kudos to you too, your experiences and self education have been a life saver for many. Don't stop being you!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X