Called back on Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Called back on Wednesday

Lawyer was told by judge in pretrial, she would give him another 30 minute call, hoping to settle before trial. It is this Wednesday and hopefully after this they can reach a fair settlement for both. There is a 90000$ discrepancy, that both sides are arguing citing case law that works both ways...who knew the law isnt black and white, but open to interpretation.

If they cant agree they will both lose more then they would ever gain, so fingers crossed sensibility will come in, and not just sentiments.

I would have posted on the thread I started but it was closed for some reason.

Good luck!

Comment

who knew the law isnt black and white, but open to interpretation.
      It's almost as if there is an entire profession devoted to this issue.

Comment

one good thing in this horrible week, after my ex passed away...is my partners stuff SETTLED!!! No court, everything has been accepted, all on paper, but done in 30 days

Comment

Can you share the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He got half the value of the house, and just continues paying support of what hes already paying....

Comment

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
              He got half the value of the house, and just continues paying support of what hes already paying....

Is he still paying for his daughter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That quit in Feb. His daughter quit school and they took it off...very surprising that was. He is now just giving her cash as needed

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X