This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lies, lies, lies.

Ok so we have already established that neverdivored is responsdents new wife
    Lets move on
    Respondent lied about retiring from the forces.
    Thus, denying his daughter income that he is currently collectling
    Daughther is the one collecting from this,..Not MOM after making her take a paternity test at 18, on Chriistmas EVE, plus losing a court case that he was represnted by a lawyer and I self repped...
    Yeah my posts are drama...cause I am dealing with a psycho.

What...the eff....is wrong with you?

Comment

sounds like a real loser to me.

Comment

lies lies lies

sounds like a loser

Comment

mummer I know this probably isn't what you what to hear but I would do nothing.

It may not be just, fair, or right but the facts are your daughter is 18 now and the price of peace might be of far more value than being right.

Sure it sucks she will need to figure out other ways to get university costs covered (lots of other kids manage this) and she probably has a pretty crap relationship with her Dad which is sad if you really think about it.

I'm sure your frustrated but isn't better at this stage to just get on an live a peaceful life?

Close the book on this and go be happy with your daughter and husband.

Comment

Originally posted by karmaseeker View Post
            the price of peace might be of far more value than being right.
            I wish I had learned that a few years ago. So very true.

Comment

Originally posted by mummer1962 View Post
              ...cause I am dealing with a psycho.
              One of you certainly is.

Gary

Comment

Kinda like watching MY ex implode...I'll do the same thing I do with her when she starts...

/popcorn

Comment

Move over and share that popcorn, buddy!

Comment

Probably a narcissist and it isnt pretty trying to divorce one of them.

It is ALL about them and what have you done for them lately. Their personality disorder will distroy families and relationships and it wont even fizz them.

Best to distance yourself as much as you can and move on with your life and find peace of mind, stability and love.

This will one day seem like a bad dream that you will have no desire to revisit the hell you went through.

Comment

I second karmaseeker's advice. Your daughter is an adult now. Yes, her father should be paying. She is making her way and it's very possible her gather's reluctance to help her financially will help her build a more motivated, self-reliant personality.
                      As difficult as it is, the best thing you can do is let it go with her father. Help her to the best of your ability and support her in her mission to get through (if you help directly, help her find loans etc.) post-secondary education.
                      Good Luck.
                      It's so nice when you "stop beating your head against a brick wall".

Comment

LOL You are very funny Mummer - through our private conversations you know I am not that person .... but thank you for the compliment !!!! At "times" you give out good advice ... Let's move on

Comment

Believe me it was no compliment "Fiona" (psydenum)
                          Last edited by mummer1962; 07-08-2011, 07:31 PM. Reason: for my sanity

Comment

Thank you Epona, I am moving on...my friend is from the Newfoundland Status of Women and she is interested in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4Answers View Post
                              Probably a narcissist and it isnt pretty trying to divorce one of them.

It is ALL about them and what have you done for them lately. Their personality disorder will distroy families and relationships and it wont even fizz them.

Best to distance yourself as much as you can and move on with your life and find peace of mind, stability and love.

This will one day seem like a bad dream that you will have no desire to revisit the hell you went through.
                              you are so right.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X