Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I am a bit weary of putting up internet services. I have came across a few I did likes. Some were a little bit more geared towards ones values and some were general. I have visited and posted on plentyoffish, yahoo personals, drdating, matchtales(kind of hard to navigate through but good advice given out). Just have to toy around till you find one you like. But I have had an easier time meeting people face to face.

Comment

DrDating?
      Thats one I have not heard of.

Is it an actual singles classified site?

Comment

I used Yahoo Personals once. I found a guy who lived in the same place as I do and we have been dating for 10 months now.

Comment

Good for U

Originally posted by shellye79
          I used Yahoo Personals once. I found a guy who lived in the same place as I do and we have been dating for 10 months now.
          Ah, I love success stories ... good for you Michelle.

Hubby

Comment

Out of curiosity I looked at OK cupid but was not too impressed - a lot of really young guys looking for a good time I think. The yahoo personals seemed a little better. There is also one called "singleparentmeet.com". I am getting discouraged, when I think of the future, finding it hard as a soon-to- be-separated 40 year-old woman with two kids to believe any guy would want the baggage! Even if I'm cute and brilliant!! (hahaha!!!)

Comment

Hanging On,

trust me when I tell you there are lots of men out there that do not mind the baggage, and don't worry about trying to find one, he will appear when you least expect in the most unexpected place.

Comment

There are lots of us guys out there that have gotten the stort end of the stick and "have our own baggage too".... Despite all our bagage, life is too short to be bitter!!!! Hey we all have baggage ladies... it is not a deterent to love?!

Comment

Originally posted by hubby
                  Ah, I love success stories ... good for you Michelle.

Hubby

Thank you Hubby.

Comment

I have also used Love Access and Match.com. I didn't care for Love Access. There seemed to be a lot of weird people on there. Match.com was ok. I still prefer Yahoo Personals the best.

Comment

I imagine theres alot of weird people on all the sites.
                      Match.com is the most famous, so i imagine would have the most 'normal' people since its sort of a household name now.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X