This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am filing for sole custody of my son as I now unable to locate his father .I was given form flr14b to complete -.I see were it states "order that you want the court to make " .i am not unserstanding what is to go there.
    I have made several phone calls to his phone ,emails and calls to his work place ,and his family -no one knows where he is .
    he has also left his job and they do not know where he is .

How long has he been MIA for?

Comment

What goes there is what you want the court to order.

i.e.

1. "The Applicant shall have sole custody of the child (child's name), born (child's DoB)

2. The Respondent shall have access as outlined below/on attached parenting plan (or lay it all out there...)"

Final #. All reasonable costs associated with this Application."

It is a numbered sequence of what you want the judge to grant.

Comment

Have you been told you will need other forms as well??

Comment

Yes , i am filing out other forms such as the general application and flr14a,

Comment

I have not seen him for over six months

Comment

That's sad I think it's the right thing to do though if he's known to disappear, god forbid he should disappear while your child is visitting with him.

Comment

Thanks I think it is the right thing to do too.

Comment

If you have questions with the forms, let me know

Comment

@Interprovincialparents -ok thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by mars123 View Post
                      I am filing for sole custody of my son as I now unable to locate his father .I was given form flr14b to complete -.I see were it states "order that you want the court to make " .i am not unserstanding what is to go there.
                      I have made several phone calls to his phone ,emails and calls to his work place ,and his family -no one knows where he is .
                      he has also left his job and they do not know where he is .
                      Do you think his family is lying to you?? If not then could something have happened to him?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X