No announcement yet.

SC's, Motions and Trial's.. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't have to do a thing to show/prove Goldilocks dislikes "communicating with you".

What exactly does "abducting a child" mean?...that Goldilocks wants to talk?

What exactly does getting access ONLY by Court Order mean?

Goldilocks has already proven SHE doesn't want anything to do with you PERIOD.

Trying to work on access is a one item blurb in a Court brief, it's a bona fide fact already that Goldilocks wants the child and you GONE

Your proving by a parenting plan why your the better parent and defending slander against you. (already won the motion on second point)

you need only a few items to support your position goldilocks is playing games ...1) still doing exchenages 2) the worst is claiming she has no Emial

If you asked for a updated financial statement you could see as part of Goldilocks monthly budget if INTERNET was included...it usually is because people drive up there monthly costs

For a Judge only reinforce what a Judge clearly see's from OP...Goldilocks doesn't want you around to communicate to at any level.

KISS principle

Comment

• Very good point about getting updated financials. I don't believe you have EVER received any financials have you? As your next court date is June the two of you should be able to exchanged some information (at least tax returns) PRIOR to court - your lawyer has sent your off to the OC already? If she doesn't provide this then BINGO that's another nail in the coffin for her.

Comment

• Ex and her mom at exchange today. Again .. .right up to our car. This time Ex's mom was carrying D3 and wouldn't let her go. D3 was squirming to run to us like she always does. D3 was carried right to our car and they both hung inches away from the car while D3 was being buckled in. It's sooo uncomfortable.

Reminds me of the previous case I cited where:

[18] In addition, rather than just sending the child off for the visit, the mother and the grandmother engaged in long extended goodbyes with excessive hugging of the child and lots of tears. In the father’s words, the pick-ups and drop-offs were “a nightmare”.
        http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc...resultIndex=12

This exchange thing needs to improve. D3 didnt cry .. no anxiety, etc .. but still. I feel like there's boundaries to be followed. Too uncomfortable to attend a Dr's appt but can breathe down my neck and enter my vehicle at exchanges.

Also, nothing said about summer access. I hope I dont read about it in the comm. book as I've asked her not to discuss issues as such there, to do so via e-mail instead. Guess we'll see. Day # 6 no response via e-mail and day # 2 no response via text.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-29-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Roll with the "exchanges", and document (may have some value later to support a point)

Victims don't approach the abuser, I know a guy that was told he couldn't come to the ex's house doorstep and had to send kid(s) to EX's at the sidewalk...couldn't even park his car in the drive way.

Your EX is bringing a circus to your exchanges (losers in a car last time) for whatever reason, ignore her...keep your gaurd up....record/document as best you can everything...JUST LIKE THEY ARE

Your not up to anything all you want is get the child and go..but the EX always will be...and will always be UP TO SOMETHING for as long as you two have D3

It's passive aggressive harrassment, it's used to get a reaction, no matter what form it takes and she will get creative (lots of time on her hands)

Seperate the EX's garbage from what is Court useable. FACTS are the best....followed by "balance of probabilities crap"

The theory of your matter/case is getting fuzzy, your drifting around reacting to purposely planned useless B.S that has nothing to do with your goals in Court.

LOOK for items to help your case (contradictions, unreasonableness, insincerity, hostile, non communicative, liar, false allegations, false statements, updated financial statements, case law, doctor opinion, CAS )

ASK for items that will strengthen case (mediation, draft agreements, settlement offers, maintianing current access, a job, stability, being reasonable, )

Parenting Plan

Goldilocks is purposely prolonging this....her opportunism(spell chekker) and credibility has to be subtlely worked in
          Last edited by MrToronto; 04-29-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• All GREAT advice. Yep Mr. T ... I cant let the REAL issues become fuzzy. You're so damn right.

Here's what she wrote in communication book.

Word for word
            I did get your e-mail/text, also I spoke with my lawyer and he tells me you served him more papers. I will be meeting with him and we will respond to everything from there. No need to ask me anything else via email or text. Thanks
            Communication shut down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
              Ex and her mom at exchange today. Again .. .right up to our car. This time Ex's mom was carrying D3 and wouldn't let her go. D3 was squirming to run to us like she always does. D3 was carried right to our car and they both hung inches away from the car while D3 was being buckled in. It's sooo uncomfortable.

Reminds me of the previous case I cited where:

CanLII - 2015 ONSC 2087 (CanLII)

This exchange thing needs to improve. D3 didnt cry .. no anxiety, etc .. but still. I feel like there's boundaries to be followed.
              There's annoying behavior which is significant because it could escalate, and there's annoying behavior which should be ignored because it is just button-pushing. This sounds like the latter. Mom and Grandma didn't move into your private space (car) and Kid wasn't distressed, so it's not that bad. Yes, it's uncomfortable to have them hovering near the car, but a parking lot or road is a public space so there's not really anything you can do. The exchange was accomplished and Kid was fine. Save your energy for the battles that really matter.

Comment

• Sure why step up to the plate and respond to your email? Because she has a freebie lawyer to hold her hand and do it for her. Ridiculous.

Yes press for her financials. Emphasize she is young, healthy, educated and NOT EMPLOYED AND NOT CONTRIBUTING TO RAISING OF CHILD.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  Sure why step up to the plate and respond to your email? Because she has a freebie lawyer to hold her hand and do it for her. Ridiculous.
                  Legal Aid isn't only giving her wings. It's giving her a propeller, engine and a stealth bomber for her garage. I'll do without to pay my lawyer because she wont respond or cooperate. She's bilingual, educated, healthy and able to work. Sickening.

Comment

• I also want to add on the 'exchanges" (not to beat a dead horse) is Goldilocks is protraying a victim and victims need witnesses.

it's not the number of exchanges Goldilocks did by bringing witnesses but the number of times she did access without them or at her residence, that will stand out

Like I wrote earlier...exchanges are a small matter that must fit somewhere for constructing your case (maybe not even worth mentioning)

IS goldilocks going to say she's not comfortable around her abuser alone...(already is saying that).

Thats her game .....to keep using that victim position....part of OP defence (YES)

I'm telling you... if being unciomfortable is "one part" of OP defence then they are still on the drunk/doper/yeller path...it hasn't changed

The question is WHY NOT...is OP stupid?....are they hiding something?....are they trying to break you financially to give up?......have you missed something maybe with OCL notes

There is something OP knows....they aren't going to help you ...... your not asking the right questions to find out as I see it because it's like flicking a switch and the lights come on when the right questions are asked.
                    Last edited by MrToronto; 04-29-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                      There is something OP knows....they aren't going to help you ...... your not asking the right questions to find out as I see it because it's like flicking a switch and the lights come on when the right questions are asked.

... and when you switch on the lights the cockroaches scurry away and hide....

They are simply going to status quo and hoping that if this thing drags out long enough things will stay the same and mother will prevail. Legal aid lawyer is likely coaching his client to do nothing (perhaps for fear that she'll f**k up).

I think the mushy drop off is likely being filmed by someone at a distance to show court how involved the grandmother is in day-to-day activities. You can count on them to lay it on pretty thick.

Comment

• D3 has fracture (upper tibia .. leg). Landed wrong on trampoline. In cast. Ex is going to freak tomorrow morning. She was supervised...just landed wrong. Leaving ER now

How screwed am I now?
                        Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-29-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• That's miserable, but this kind of thing can happen with an active kid. My daughter's friend broke her leg jumping off a picnic table when she was three while being supervised by child care staff; my daughter severely sprained her ankle when she was with her father (and I'm sure that he was not being negligent. In terms of co-parenting, what's important right now is not the fact that Kid has a fracture, which is no one's fault, but how the parents handle it.

What would a reasonable parent do in this situation? A RP would inform the other parent immediately about any emergency room visit, by phone or by text. A RP would follow up on email with precise details of the injury, what happened, what the doctor said, what happens next (I know you said your ex doesn't like email, but that's the only medium for conveying a lot of information reasonably quickly - a letter would take way too long). A RP would not apologize or be defensive about the incident but would focus on how Kid was doing. (Of course, a RP would keep copies of all the medical records).

If your ex gives you grief about how this happened, tell her once - Kid was supervised and landed wrong - and then ignore any more nonsense. If there was another adult present when Kid fell, you might want to ask that person to write a "to whom it may concern" statement recounting the incident, so there's some corroboration for your account that this was just a freak accident.

If you're worried about how this incident reflects on your parenting skills - your parenting skills will be evident in how you handle the incident, not in the fact that the incident happened.

Also bear in mind that even normal, sane parents will freak out a little bit if their child is injured when they aren't around - I was pretty close to yelling at my ex when my kid hurt her ankle, but fortunately realized that that was my anxiety and worry speaking, it wasn't that he had done something wrong.

Comment

• At least you were doing a fun activity, things like this happen, of course Goldilocks will be upset just like you would be.

eggshells is your life now get use to it....lots of us had to.

See what happens on the access front, I don't see any negligence..drinking fighting or dope.

Ride the wave ..let everyone get over the shock...go from there.

Comment

• Umm that's an amazing post. Made me feel good. Yes I texted ex right away and she said she was happy I did.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that - hope your daughter mends quickly. 6 - 8 weeks in a cast is going to be a drag for her and her parents! Bath time will be tricky.

Yes good thing you told your ex right away. Hopefully she would do likewise.

Like others have said, this sort of thing happens all the time with active kids. Skiing, skating, riding (I broke 18 bones over the years in equestrian activities). Looking back I really feel for the parents.

Keep an eye on the top of the cast and make sure the swelling doesn't cut off circulation. With new casts nowadays this hopefully won't be a problem. I recall many trips back to the ER to have a cast taken off and replaced.

Load up on popsicles and long knitting needs - itchy, itchy, itchy.

Good luck!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X