This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    I do recall when I first started posting on this forum that the moderators did the similar thing to me - made a thread just for me. I was confused and infuriated. I just didn't get it.
    Please remember this an that certain marriages are worth salvaging?

I have been segregated to this stupid post bcs I merely provided an OPPORTUNITY to salvage a marriage f 24 yrs. STUPID recourse bcs I also provided insight of LEGAL shit for the OP as well. The MOD took it quite personally and I have an opposing contention for those that can avoid court.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      LOL we haven't had a good cat fight on here for quite a while.
      Glad you find this funny -- which it is -- but it does deter others from making the best choices. This board shouldn't be all about law -- but also about encouraging those who CAN reconcile and spare themselves the SHIT we've all gone through. Why would anyone not want to spare a common civilian of your pain? Is that so stupid as per this moderator's selfish / personal position? SERIOUSLY!?

NOT all marriages can be salvaged. I have grandparents who live in my heart after almost 70 years of marriage. Is that ideal so wrong? Should everyone on this board *just answer* the OP's question for his / her gain without the hope to salvage that magic we all want.

If this is not true for you, go F yourself. Everyone wants a special someone, and to be relegated for uncompromisable offences / abuse, I am here talking to you on this separate thread just bcs of THE ONE AND ONLY "BLINKANDIMGONE!" Congrats sweetheart. There appears to be not true love for you. Gotta love you though for all you've done.

You really don't deserve your moderator title for what you've done tonight. LOVE YOU!

Comment

And this is why certain people get their very own meltdown thread: to avoid splashing the crap all over every other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MommyTime View Post
          Glad you find this funny -- which it is -- but it does deter others from making the best choices. This board shouldn't be all about law -- but also about encouraging those who CAN reconcile and spare themselves the SHIT we've all gone through. Why would anyone not want to spare a common civilian of your pain? Is that so stupid as per this moderator's selfish / personal position? SERIOUSLY!?

NOT all marriages can be salvaged. I have grandparents who live in my heart after almost 70 years of marriage. Is that ideal so wrong? Should everyone on this board *just answer* the OP's question for his / her gain without the hope to salvage that magic we all want.

If this is not true for you, go F yourself. Everyone wants a special someone, and to be relegated for uncompromisable offences / abuse, I am here talking to you on this separate thread just bcs of THE ONE AND ONLY "BLINKANDIMGONE!" Congrats sweetheart. There appears to be not true love for you. Gotta love you though for all you've done.

You really don't deserve your moderator title for what you've done tonight. LOVE YOU!
          I've just received notice that blinkabore was offended of my view. OKAY! Don't really give a sh!it! If I can proffer a view to salvage a marriage prior to severing it (I DID BOTH) the the moderator needs to step down for their PERSONAL situations that cannot be other than professionally UN-biased.

The target of this particular mod is measured to be more personal than unbiased for legitimate / impartial reasons. The fact that I provided my own PERSONAL view to salvaging a 24yr marriage seems irrelevant to this individual.

I do not suggest banning this mod from this board, but her personal views have clouded others' that may have had benefit to help those that could be helped! Don't you wish for that yourself? Then why has a "mod" restricted that promise for those that CAN save heart / $$ / years in court above the rest of us? This seems to have been the offence for my warning. Seems stupid to me.
          Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Anyone else want to take this one?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

translator.....?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
              And this is why certain people get their very own meltdown thread: to avoid splashing the crap all over every other thread.
              Case and point. Personal for blinkandimgone. Done nothing wrong in the thread that has offended her. WHITE FLAG! "Blink" needs to step down. This is ridiculous! She's trolled all of my posts this afternoon / evening. Seems ridiculous since nothing I said was about hearted values to the OP which was not about BLINK.

STEP DOWN.

Comment

STEP DOWN. Attempting to salvage a marriage above answering that OPs question was not abusive or out of the ordinary. You've taken this personally, dear MOD for whatever reason. If you cannot handle your responsibility under the law, then go away. I've done nothing wrong but hope for the best of a 24yr marriage. STOP IT!

Comment

My "responsibility under the law"?

And... Just so we're clear here: what exactly would that responsibility be and to whom?

Comment

Freedom of speech, m'dear. Get in the know. I've done nothing to offend you personally to receive this treatment. You've only come across as ridiculous. Stupid to think that there's only one answer (your answer) to all of those questions posted on this board.

Perhaps you can be deemed as the control Queen. Again, none of my opinions in that OP's thread warranted this bullshit! It was a genuine heartfelt opinion. Get over yourself if nobody tried to help you that way. I attempted for strangers. Why is this offensive to you?

This is ridiculous! Answer for once!!

Comment

Riiiiiiight.

Thanks for the clarification. Have a good Night!

Comment

You have followed every one of my posts today. WOW! Gives an impression!

You need to step down from being a (gasp!) "mod."

Fool! For not seeing the benefit overall for those that can save themselves. As a mod, you are just a tad shy of protocol. Driving everyone to DIVORCE COURT is not necessary! Love matters and if salvageable, then that's a good thing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT I DID TO WARRANT THIS THREAD? I simply suggested a secondary option to that OP for salvaging a 24yr marriage OR to settle fairly to avoid COURT? That's all that it takes on this board to get set aside?? REALLY? Oh my!

A horrifying attitude (clearly more personal than not).. You truly have not answered to this: What is your problem? What has been so offensive? A differing perspective? Complaints from the OP? Don't think so (surely he doesn't know yet who to report to). Kindly provide an aswern, Ms "B."
                        Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Hello Ladies! lol!

I just poked in here to see if there were any new threads - I've read this one and all I can say is WTF? There's so much going on in the world lately, serious and frightening issues ... sorry if I sound patronizing but surely we could forget about this argument and attempt to be useful to each other without things getting personal?

As one of the 'Older Ladies' in here (past 55) I believe it is my duty to ask you all to just chill out and shuddap already! (must be a full moon or somethin' ...)
                          Last edited by Janibel; 10-20-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                            Hello Ladies! lol!

I just poked in here to see if there were any new threads - I've read this one and all I can say is WTF? There's so much going on in the world lately, serious and frightening issues ... sorry if I sound patronizing but surely we could forget about this argument and attempt to be useful to each other without things getting personal?

As one of the 'Older Ladies' in here (past 55) I believe it is my duty to ask you all to just chill out and shuddap already! (must be a full moon or somethin' ...)
                            K. Shudding up! Honestly though, I don't know where the F this MOD came from. As my couple of responses to the original thread has been moved down here, it's all out of context at this point. Still don't get the Mod's sense of personal positioning vs power struggle. Did not ever make a personal response to her! Just to the OP.

Really shutting up now.. but OMG!! Ooops! Ya, that kinda (kinda) slipped! (a bit)
                            Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

LOL! I spoke of salvaging a 24-yrear marriage as a secondary option in another thread; and for it I got my own thread by an offended MOD about love! Silly by a threatened MOD who did not include her own responses here as well. Makes this thread quite one-sided without context. Be proud to encourage someone to go through *the system* instead of salvaging the best of marital years.

Gotta love that! Way to go! Gotta love this board's limitations!?

This MOD has to step down. I implore that I've done nothing wrong but ask that the OP consider an option outside of the what was sought. I suspect he's thinking about these "secondary" options right now.
                              Last edited by MommyTime; 10-20-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

MommyTime, I truly hope for your children's sake your ex never finds out you're posting on this forum. Your posts are all over the map and not rational... that certainly can be used against you in your custody battle.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X