Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    Jagerbombs = ick!!!
    Wasted last Sunday 'cause of those

Comment

jagerbombs and sambuca shots..yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
        jagerbombs and sambuca shots..yeah!
        I know a great bartender's trick with sambuca...won me a lot of friendly bets to pay for university

Unfortunately, it involves smoking and flames...neither of which I'd trust my clumsiness with anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
          Do you like Jagermeister too?
          Actually tried it for the first time a few weeks back, not a fan of it.

Comment

I realised I have been on the site for 12.5 hours today (so far)...I need to get back to work ASAP, c'mon Monday!!

Comment

Do some shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                Actually tried it for the first time a few weeks back, not a fan of it.
                Me either. I think I would rather eat pine cones.

Comment

Do you know that pickled pine branches (the new growth) is actually a delicacy? I had a coworker who ate a whole jar once on a dare!! I tasted them..yuck! I have no idea why anyone would want to eat a tree..nevermind one that is pickled!

Comment

screech rum ... got me through one of the worst nights of my life, or at least I think it did ... can't quite remember ...

and I'm not even a newfie

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepSmiling View Post
                      screech rum ... got me through one of the worst nights of my life, or at least I think it did ... can't quite remember ...

and I'm not even a newfie
                      Hilarious!

My poison when I was told all the details of hubby's affair was lemon gin...haven't touched it since...but that might be due to the end result...bathtub, vomit, unconscious....I don't remember that night either, but will never again touch gin!

Comment

• latest rant .... who the hell pissed in my ex's cornflakes this morning! Woke up to 3 emails written before 7 am. crap! crap! crap! crap!

response from me .............. yeah, that's about it.

oh, and found out later today that his girlfriend's car died ... so I got yelled at I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                          Hilarious!

My poison when I was told all the details of hubby's affair was lemon gin...haven't touched it since...but that might be due to the end result...bathtub, vomit, unconscious....I don't remember that night either, but will never again touch gin!
                          I guess we have something to thank them for then

Now maybe they can cure me of Pinot, coconut rum, frozen vodka ...

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepSmiling View Post
                            I guess we have something to thank them for then

Now maybe they can cure me of Pinot, coconut rum, frozen vodka ...
                            LOL...I did not thank him, did not blame him...but I am still married to him So, in a way, I suppose I did...you'd have to read our intro for the story...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                              Hilarious!

My lemon gin experience was my first high school dance. I think we drank it out of yogourt containers. Came home bungied, Dad was at the top of the stairs, just waved me to bed. No mention the next morning, it was self-serving

To this day, can't stand the smell of it.

Comment

• Stop working as his free lawyer. Let him pay for one so it isn't your problem anymore and you don't feel taken for granted. He isn't following your legal advice anyway.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X