X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• communication in Temp joint Custody

Hi all,

Still waiting for a final order, but since the trial my Ex and CP has further restricted our communication. Now I can only call her, no e-mail, no txt. Her cell phone is unreliable (I loose the call everytime we talk). I have no work number for her and she doesn't return calls from her home number when I leave messages. She regularly hangs up on me.

Could a motion make things more clear or do I wait until we get a Final Order?

Until you have a final order in hand, I'd be extremely leery of voice communications.

Depends on how amicable things are, but you can't PROVE voice conversations...email chains are MUCH more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by NBDad View Post
      Until you have a final order in hand, I'd be extremely leery of voice communications.

Depends on how amicable things are, but you can't PROVE voice conversations...email chains are MUCH more reliable.
      And with the amount of e-mail evidence I used in trial, that explains why she's NOT using e-mail. I'm very leery and very careful. I am still amassing evidence for an appeal if necessary and will continue to hold her accountable when she makes choice regarding our children.

Thanks

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X