Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long a shelter can keep my kids legally without allowing me visitation?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long a shelter can keep my kids legally without allowing me visitation?

My wife left me and went to a shelter with my kids. We had argument but no physical fight. No police call either. The shelter acts preventively when there is ground for psychological abuse.

I believe that is a fraud because from Day-1 until several years later .., most women psychologically abuse their man (almost everyday).
    "You stink after sport, You snore, You earn less than your friend, your friends have a bigger house than us, Why your friend got promoted and you're ?, you d##k is too big its hurt, Your d##k is too small I cannot feel it , etc". And everybody find that normal while the opposite is an offence. Well, in my case, I have pretty good replies.

So back to the question, did I psychologically abuse her? Well judge by yourself:

[She] I will stab you and kill you.
    [Me] My ghost bloody corpse will hunt you until you get crazy.

[She] You are nothing, a zero, an idiot...
    [Me] Woman always marry men that they think are more valuable than themselves

[She] Get out from the house
    [Me] I am the one paying the mortgage

... and so on and so forth.

Anyway, I refused to move out and stay washing/cleaning/cooking for myself until few weeks back I came home and found a note: She has left !

Classic story, not quite !
    Honestly, I am not that great, I had an affair and confess to my wife.
    She said it is OK , as long as I do not do it again. I respect that and complied.

Then came her friends...
    What? Are you nut? He disrespected you, He .... ( Of course they are all single), Just leave him... and so she did.

Now, I miss my children but I am nearly broke financially. I cannot afford a lawyer until I know what I am fighting for. I believe my case is pretty bad. I am OK for the divorce, I am OK to share the assets as long as my kids are also the beneficiaries but I want to see my kids at least the week-ends...

So far, I can only wait so many months before they allow me visitations, I think I am still their father right?

PS: I went to the police and the policewoman said: "Mr there is a complain and an investigation pending against you but I cannot reveal what investigation nor who filled a complain."
    So I am waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting....

Originally posted by JXQ View Post
    My wife left me and went to a shelter with my kids. We had argument but no physical fight. No police call either. The shelter acts preventively when there is ground for psychological abuse.

I believe that is a fraud because from Day-1 until several years later .., most women psychologically abuse their man (almost everyday).
    "You stink after sport, You snore, You earn less than your friend, your friends have a bigger house than us, Why your friend got promoted and you're ?, you d##k is too big its hurt, Your d##k is too small I cannot feel it , etc". And everybody find that normal while the opposite is an offence. Well, in my case, I have pretty good replies.

So back to the question, did I psychologically abuse her? Well judge by yourself:

[She] I will stab you and kill you.
    [Me] My ghost bloody corpse will hunt you until you get crazy.

[She] You are nothing, a zero, an idiot...
    [Me] Woman always marry men that they think are more valuable than themselves

[She] Get out from the house
    [Me] I am the one paying the mortgage

... and so on and so forth.
    Most women psychologically abuse "their men"? You're kidding right? Sounds like you're both acting very immature with the bickering and trying to out-do each other with insults.

Anyway, I refused to move out and stay washing/cleaning/cooking for myself until few weeks back I came home and found a note: She has left !
    OMG.....however did you survive having to do your own washing/cleaning/cooking - with a woman in the house no less??

Classic story, not quite !
    Honestly, I am not that great, I had an affair and confess to my wife.
    She said it is OK , as long as I do not do it again. I respect that and complied.

Then came her friends...
    What? Are you nut? He disrespected you, He .... ( Of course they are all single), Just leave him... and so she did.
    It's her right to leave you for whatever reasons and to change her mind about if she is able to deal with your cheating. What difference does it make if her friends are single?

So far, I can only wait so many months before they allow me visitations, I think I am still their father right?

The shelter is not denying you access to the children, your wife is. You're just not allowed to go to the shelter. I imagine they have a 'no male visitors' policy which is very common since many men continue to intimidate women even in shelters. Get a lawyer, make an attempt to pay child support and start looking at a seperation agreement that is fair to both of you, apply for access to the children.

PS: I went to the police and the policewoman said: "Mr there is a complain and an investigation pending against you but I cannot reveal what investigation nor who filled a complain."
    So I am waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting....
    If you're already being looked at you should seriously consider your behaviour towards your wife and how it will affect the children, her and yourself. If you are behaving in any way inappropriately towards her then STOP IT. I can understand you'd be frustrated not being able to see the kids right now but you CANNOT harass her into letting you see them. Get a lawyer and do it right.

Comment

Have you considered writing the other parent c/o of the shelter for access to the children?

Is there any reason why that parent cannot bring your children to an agreed upon location for their access exchange? I presume arrangements have been made for the children to attend school since their arrival in the shelter.

Additionally, Information held with the Police - Make a formal request. You’re entitled under privacy laws.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X