This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toronto_father View Post

I would love to help out north mom... but she does not want north child to make one step south even for the weekend...

It’s all very sad...
    What reason does she give?? Perhaps it isn’t best for a child who can’t even attend school without throwing chairs and biting people to be in a car for five hours.

See my post above.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
      Jesus, three baby mamas? Put a condom on, would you?

As an educator, I would be more worried about the disruption of routine that your five-year-old would go through when you take him or her hours and hours away from their home. By your own admission the child has never seen your home or met your family members. The school, who is familiar with your child and their needs, can’t even assist the child without some negative behaviors happening. School is in a controlled environment with a strict routine. How do you think the child would react being around unfamiliar family? Travelling for hours?? Oh right. You don’t know because you are never there.

You should be visiting the child on their own turf,on short visits and increasing those. Going in there gangbusters, asking for overnights and time away is not in the best interest of your child. Only in<b> your </b>best interest because it’s more convenient for you to go back to current baby mama and visit there.

Who cares about the keto diet? Rent an apartment up North and start seeing your child.
      I was not going to respond ... but it appears youre...the best and brightest this site has to offer....

That condom comment is just you showing your bias....you would not dare say a word to a woman about the number of kids she has...you’re knees would shake and it would risk your career .... but the media’s extreme hatred of fatherhood has infected and emboldened you to go to town on me...you’re nothing unique I’m afraid ... simply a product

Since good news bothers you.... think you’re gonna want to sit down for this....

While I was sitting in court having one child stripped from me... I got a text
      Toronto wife sent me an ultra sound picture.... she is pregnant with twins... I wanted you to be the first to know on here since you seem to be the head of the welcome wagon and it appears a huge lover of children that you work with them

the custody of children is monetized ... the judges first priority is to make sure the local members of the bar are well fed...then take care of thier own rear end.... once a families equity has been redistributed a completely unrelated and accidental event takes place...that resembles an outcome for the children..

Our system is broken... who can blame new comers to Canada for taking one look at the court system you love and defend and creating thier own parallel system... ie bet din ... sharia ... etc....what you embrace horrifies others

So I’m recruiting you... you’re exactly the kinda busy body stick your nose into other people’s busness kinda person we need to help spread the message...

The movie “the magic pill” is true

Go on you tube and watch the trailer...my toronto child’s autism symtoms are greatly improved.( I consider it cured).... my other toronto child’s asthma has been completely wiped out.. I can’t remember the last time they used thier puffer and that child used to be hospilized yearly emergency room visits

A woman that had always wanted children and science could not help tried the diet and is now pregnant with twins....the news is great..: sorry if it bothers you

I don’t want to bore you with all the other medical miracles and good news my family is having ... it seems to trigger you so I’ll give you a break...

Now put that busy body nose of yours to good use ... if you care about the suffering of little children...then don’t shut up about the gaps/keto diet ... get talking.. you had the courage to face me... don’t stop, let it rip

I’m sorry but the system is broken.... I’ve helped people run for office... and that’s what I’m going to do..start talking to people and go door to door. This north child is a political prisoner, held for ransome..my situation ... love it or hate it... exposes the family courts for what it is.... a scam... how can I have 50/50 custody in Toronto and be a menace to society somewhere else....

I told the judge to thier face... I’m not bribing them and I’m not hiring thier cousin for $50,000...I’m sending my kids to college not yours

I started this court case.... I’m the applicant.. the court has never seen a case like this ever.... I sued the mother to force her to except child support... ..the judge told me that wether a child has a father or not is completely at the discretion of the mother... sorry to ruin the party but this child has a daddy... wether the court or mom likes It or not

You need to read the milgrim science experiment.... that’s what youre in...

Have a nice day

Comment

I was actually going to make a similar comment. Not just about the three baby mamas but also that you think you can dictate to a judge how things are going to be for a child five hours away.

Plus you mentioned baby mama number 1 dislikes you and only tries to work with you in the best interest of the kids. Thats a big indicator too.

You can’t parent from five-six hours away. Its not possible. You can make whatever excuse you want but it doesn’t work and what you fail to see is that the child’s mother (and the judge it seems) IS WORKING IN THE CHILDS BEST INTEREST. You just don’t like the answer. Much like how you don’t like the answers from other posters who don’t agree with you.

And yes this forum DID give a harsh answer to a mother with three baby daddies who had her children taken from her and had no way to get them back. You’re not a special case. We call it like we see it. No one had an answer you liked because going up against a judge (who has heard every thing under the sun) with a self righteous know it all attitude about a child that lives five hours away is the kiss of death. You cant sway a member of the bench in this case but feel free to waste thousands doing so.

Good luck to you in your quest to be right.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
          I was actually going to make a similar comment. Not just about the three baby mamas but also that you think you can dictate to a judge how things are going to be for a child five hours away.

Plus you mentioned baby mama number 1 dislikes you and only tries to work with you in the best interest of the kids. Thats a big indicator too.

You can’t parent from five-six hours away. Its not possible. You can make whatever excuse you want but it doesn’t work and what you fail to see is that the child’s mother (and the judge it seems) IS WORKING IN THE CHILDS BEST INTEREST. You just don’t like the answer. Much like how you don’t like the answers from other posters who don’t agree with you.

And yes this forum DID give a harsh answer to a mother with three baby daddies who had her children taken from her and had no way to get them back. You’re not a special case. We call it like we see it. No one had an answer you liked because going up against a judge (who has heard every thing under the sun) with a self righteous know it all attitude about a child that lives five hours away is the kiss of death. You cant sway a member of the bench in this case but feel free to waste thousands doing so.

Good luck to you in your quest to be right.
          I’ve read your post

I believe you when you say youve jumped on women for creating more little Canadians ....the thought seems to bother you... she on the other hand never has... I’m curious though since half of all marriages end... pls explain to how little Canadians are supposed to appear... you seem to have some magic formula pls share

Someone who has raised and treated an autistic child... has done a 100s of hours of research and study on the subject and has incredibly turned tragedy into success...is the evil party

The other party who has never cracked open a book on the subject and won’t even get a second opinion is the hero...

Your agreement with the judge that I loose complete and total access to the child is noted...

By the way since I’ve not bribed the judge and not hired thier cousins... I gave north mom $5000 lump sum cash last year out of the blue above my support payments... cause I do believe in bribery ....to the mothers...

Toronto mom I pay $100 above the rate at all times... told her it pays to keep us out of court

I tell people how great it is to be a dad and that it’s the best thing ever... I really sell it.... I guess you and I are diffrent

Comment

Hey you’re such a hero for paying so much extra! Get this man a cape!!

There’s more to losing access than just a diet. Most of us here have a pretty good bs meter. Even dads who have had false accusations against them still have supervised access.

Oh and why is your child so far away? At some point you had to be in the same place with the mom to make it happen. Not sure how you think you can dictate care to a child who lives several hours away. You don’t have 50/50 or full custody. You don’t get to dictate to the other parent.

Comment

Hey you’re such a hero for paying so much extra! Get this man a cape!!

There’s more to losing access than just a diet. Most of us here have a pretty good bs meter. Even dads who have had false accusations against them still have supervised access.

Oh and why is your child so far away? At some point you had to be in the same place with the mom to make it happen. Not sure how you think you can dictate care to a child who lives several hours away. You don’t have 50/50 or full custody. You don’t get to dictate to the other parent.
              You don’t get it.... nothing else matters... autism has been cured.. at least the type my kids have

It’s like King Solomon and the 2 women fighting over the baby...

I told the judge... I’d give mom sole custody and never say another word. If mom wants me gone whatever.. if mom would do the diet for 30 days

The little child deserves to wake up from the living coma

I’m under no illusuions... even if she was cured mom would poison her against me... but she could live a normal life even if she hates her father

I’m willing to sacrafice everything so she lives a full life... it’s like donating a kidney... i don’t expect you to understand

By the way ... you know anything about calling witnesses at a motion?

Comment

Originally posted by toronto_father View Post
                You don’t get it.... nothing else matters... autism has been cured.. at least the type my kids have
                Oh my gosh! You’re a savior! Call the medical journals!

I told the judge... I’d give mom sole custody and never say another word. If mom wants me gone whatever.. if mom would do the diet for 30 days
                Then why is there an issue with you losing custody? Sounds like you just want to make her do what you want!

By the way ... you know anything about calling witnesses at a motion?

You cured autism, figuring out a way to call a witness should be easy!

Comment

Oh my gosh! You’re a savior! Call the medical journals!

Then why is there an issue with you losing custody? Sounds like you just want to make her do what you want!

You cured autism, figuring out a way to call a witness should be easy!
                  Do you have kids?....what you willing to do to help them?

Ever wonder why you don’t hear much about ulcers anymore...Look up Barry Marshall the doctor that cured most ulcers..big pharma knew exactly why most people got ulcers..but was making a fortune off your misery... this doctor cured the most common type and could not get a single medical agency, company, government interested..autism is the same...too much money off the backs of kids to change it. That doctor had to infect himself and cure himself to force the hands of government ... that’s a hero.. what you done lately?

I’m recruiting you too... next time you hear someone talking about thier child with add/autism ask them if they heard about the keto/gaps diet...

Like the title of the thread says...I’m asking about calling witnesses to a motion... guess you didn’t notice that?

You have anything to add about the title of the thread or just trolling?

Just asking

Comment

Actually, you cant call witnesses to a motion, thats why people haven’t answered that question. And instead of worrying about that, you should probably follow what the judge ordered and file with OCL. If a judge tells you to do something you do it. Continuing to work around a judge is not a good plan if you want your access reinstated.

Theres some really great info on the attorney generals site including what happens with motions.

Comment

Actually, you cant call witnesses to a motion, thats why people haven’t answered that question. And instead of worrying about that, you should probably follow what the judge ordered and file with OCL. If a judge tells you to do something you do it. Continuing to work around a judge is not a good plan if you want your access reinstated.

Theres some really great info on the attorney generals site including what happens with motions.
                      So no witnesses at a motion..ok thank you

I’ve already filled it... by the way I had a motion 3 years ago to get the child lawyers involved but the same judge dismissed it then......

Thank you for the advice...

Comment

Somewhat correct. You can't call an oral witness at a motion. But, you can file an affidavit from the other parent to your other children. If it is relevant to the motion that is and what is being requested. Otherwise, the sworn testimony will be disregarded by the judge.

To be frank you need (Toronto_father) a serious attitude adjustment on how to conduct yourself and how to present an argument before the court. You are not an expert in (a) family law (b) medical needs of the child and (c) parenting.

You need to be humble before the court. Your responses here do not demonstrate this. A judge anywhere in the country will eat you alive if you have this kind of argument.

Clam down and focus on what really matters. What you feed a child won't cure anything really. There is no evidence-based medicine to support your claims. Paleo Pete is not an expert.

You really should hire a lawyer and listen to them.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                          Somewhat correct. You can't call an oral witness at a motion. But, you can file an affidavit from the other parent to your other children. If it is relevant to the motion that is and what is being requested. Otherwise, the sworn testimony will be disregarded by the judge.

To be frank you need (Toronto_father) a serious attitude adjustment on how to conduct yourself and how to present an argument before the court. You are not an expert in (a) family law (b) medical needs of the child and (c) parenting.

You need to be humble before the court. Your responses here do not demonstrate this. A judge anywhere in the country will eat you alive if you have this kind of argument.

Clam down and focus on what really matters. What you feed a child won't cure anything really. There is no evidence-based medicine to support your claims. Paleo Pete is not an expert.

You really should hire a lawyer and listen to them.

Good Luck!
                          Tayken

I appreciate the post and all the information.

When I saved my family member in the hospital. Even the person I was trying to save told me to f-off and leave them alone, that doctors knew what they were talking about. The hospital called in 3 experts, the heads of hospital departments, to call me crazy and what I suggested was sure to kill the patient. That night after I had won a 48hr drug free window I did not sleep a wink....cause if I was wrong id be front page news like those 2 parents that killed their kid....I knew the costs.

My family has never forgiven me for saving that member of the family and still dont talk to me....cause some people are worth millions dead...but thy are just a grand parent alive....

I would not waste your time or mine...what i`m saying is true.

this is a political battle with no resolution in the court room. Its a political campaign.

Have a good day....doing whatever you do..

Comment

It sounds as if you simply want to experiment on your child and not actually parent her.

Your custody battle is no place for “political agendas”.

You will not win and shouldn’t waste your ex-wife’s time. What is your motion asking for that a judge has not already ruled on?

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
                              It sounds as if you simply want to experiment on your child and not actually parent her.

Your custody battle is no place for “political agendas”.

You will not win and shouldn’t waste your ex-wife’s time. What is your motion asking for that a judge has not already ruled on?

you've not read anything ive typed in this thread...go back...do so...then re-post an informed critique and Ill respond...

Comment

The point of my argument is I have 2 children with autism.

One is in my opinion cured(symptoms greatly improved)

the other I have no access to and has full blown un treated autism.

they are blood relations, the chances of a successful treatment working on a sibling is very high. Its worth the effort to try.

The improvement was through a diet change. I don't have time to waste I`m a busy person. The diet got results so I`m here talking about it. If it didn't..I would not waste the moms time, your time and I would not care what the mom fed the child.

The diet is a version of the keto diet: Amazon link to the GAPS book
                                over 700 reviews at 4.6 out of 5 stars
                                Written by a doctor who cured their own child.

so many parents have had success on this diet that a guy made a movie, the trailer can be seen here. "The Magic Pill"

I`m not experimenting, I`m not trying to bug mommy.

The children actually have nothing wrong with their brains.

Autism(at least in my children) is a food problem, every meal the child eats off diet is brain damaging them. They have a kinda of leaky gut where undigested food particles pass through the stomach lining and get into the brain causing brain damage.

The damage builds up and can not be reversed. So time is of the essence.
                                The earlier you catch it the better the results.

I don't know how the diet works or why, but in my case it got multiple amazing results...most of the claims in the movie I saw personally in my own family

My Toronto child can now eat almost anything he wants and gets no autism symptoms. He did the diet for awhile and it was like magic.

I`m here because I owe it to my child to speak up and do what I can and advocate. Its what a parent does.

I`m very excited of the 2 on the way, I`m looking forward to it. If any of you are thinking of having children. I highly recommend it and don't let the system dissuade you. Find the right lady and make it all happen.

Have a nice night.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X