Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• financial report form 13

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have advice on doing a financial report form 13. My STBX has now served me with an application requesting spousal after 3.5 years of separation and we even did our own home we did.

Just wanna know if there is anything or advice on them that will help me. I completed allot of it already but there is not much left over for spousal support once Mortgage and taxes and child support and all other day to day costs ?

The search tool on this site is your friend. There are plenty of posts on this. Its a straightforward form.

Comment

Originally posted by zanman View Post
      Hi Everyone

Does anyone have advice on doing a financial report form 13. My STBX has now served me with an application requesting spousal after 3.5 years of separation and we even did our own home we did.

Just wanna know if there is anything or advice on them that will help me. I completed allot of it already but there is not much left over for spousal support once Mortgage and taxes and child support and all other day to day costs ?
      Just fill it out honestly.

Not having much leftover after expenses is normal. Many people live paycheck to paycheck and struggle to handle unexpected expenses. If anything, it shows that you don't have the ability to pay SS.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Also I have my base salary at 65,000 then we have an employee incentive plane that can pay 20% salary , but some month its low and others it higher .

How do you go about showing your monthly income ? before taxes

Would this be your hourly rate x hours a month

Comment

Hi Also have a question in regarding the value of the home , ?

Comment

Also I have my base salary at 65,000 then we have an employee incentive plane that can pay 20% salary , but some month its low and others it higher .

How do you go about showing your monthly income ? before taxes

Would this be your hourly rate x hours a month
            You can't ignore your incentive income. I'd suggest using the average total monthly income over the last year.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Do people actually win spousal support after waiting 3.5 years to ask for it!? Sorry to change the topic a bit just wondering about this.

Comment

Originally posted by undersc0re View Post
                Do people actually win spousal support after waiting 3.5 years to ask for it!? Sorry to change the topic a bit just wondering about this.
                Of course they do. A court may impose an obligation as far back as the date of separation

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X