Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or everybody? The New Posts section on the left hand side of the screen, where all new posts and topics used to be, is no longer there. I mean the header is there but nothing else. What's going on?

Originally posted by Mother View Post
    Is it me or everybody? The New Posts section on the left hand side of the screen, where all new posts and topics used to be, is no longer there. I mean the header is there but nothing else. What's going on?
    You are correct it's empty.

Comment

What's going on? The advertising section is well and alive...period

Comment

I noticed the same thing - thought it was something I did to my computer? I hope it gets put back up, was easier to find the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
          I noticed the same thing - thought it was something I did to my computer? I hope it gets put back up, was easier to find the new stuff.
          That's what I though: I screwed up my settings and I miss it too.

Comment

There is a New Posts button at the top middle of the forum, between Search and Members List. That way you see all of them since your last visit, not just the top five most active.

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
              What's going on? The advertising section is well and alive...period
              Not with Adblock

Comment

Good to know we are all having the same meltdown. I spent an hour trying to figure out what setting I changed. Learnt alot about the other features on this forum, so not a total loss.
                Change, we want it, but it scares us. Lol. I remember when I upgraded my IPAD operating system. OMG. I went into denial, anger and finally acceptance. Sound familiar?

Comment

Good to know we are all having the same meltdown.
                  Somewhat...some are at a higher level than others

I spent an hour trying to figure out what setting I changed.
                  Good thing you were on the phone with Tech Support...would have cost you

Change, we want it, but it scares us. Lol.
                  Speak for yourself Nana

I remember when I upgraded my IPAD operating system. OMG.
                  Perhaps you should consider an Android device instead...less pretentious and half the cost

I went into denial, anger and finally acceptance. Sound familiar?
                  I am sure some can relate to that.....but the nicest part about your comment here is that....you acknowledged it. Kudos Nana

Let me know if you need any Android tablet recommendations, so you can dump that iPad

Comment

Thanks FWB. But I love my IPAD. Valentines gift from my hubby.

Comment

There goes that V word again, can't walk into a store now without seeing all that commerical stuff everywhere.

Awwwwwwwwwww...adorable, is he going to upgrade it to the IPAD AIR in a few weeks then?

Comment

It's always been empty on mine. I just use the new post button at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
                          Good to know we are all having the same meltdown. I spent an hour trying to figure out what setting I changed. Learnt alot about the other features on this forum, so not a total loss.
                          Change, we want it, but it scares us. Lol. I remember when I upgraded my IPAD operating system. OMG. I went into denial, anger and finally acceptance. Sound familiar?

I agree about the ipad operating system update. I was in shock, and had a bugger of a time figuring things out.
                          The children showed me quite a few tips and tricks

I also thought it was my device acting up when the new posts side bar disappeared.

Happy to know I'm not alone. LOL

Comment

Advertising? I've never seen any on here - I just now noticed the little (empty) box on the left.

Comment

Just a guess, I think Jeff may be playing with the settings to keep the Nigerian site out. I cant think of any other reason for a sudden change.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X