Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when I was about 12, I got really upset with my dad and I walked out of the house and slammed the door behind me. I was about 1 1/2 blocks up the street when I heard him yell (my dad never would yell down the street)...he was calling me...Carol..Carol...come here, come here. I thought something was wrong at the house. I ran back to the house I got inside and he said "Now, you can go out that door again and close the door properly" Nothing else just that little sentence. Then I was furious but I knew if I slammed the door again, what my consequences would be. :-)

How I wish I could go back to those "easy" days from where I stand now. lol lol

Comment

My guys rooms are pretty clean. I tell them as long as their beds are made, and floors are clear I'm happy. They're 15. 13 and 10. I pretty much do all the housework around the rest of the house as I am a bit of a neat freak and like things done a certain way. Of course with the baby and a full time job I'm starting to think that maybe the boys need to pitch in more as I am pretty much wiped out all the time.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X