Clear All

• Fro

Can you pay fro directly
    Dont want to go via work
    And I'm not behind
    Last year of paying after so many years and dont want it via work wages
    No issue paying
    Help please

Yes you can, you just have to set up automatic withdrawals from your bank account if you are on garnishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a case number etc
      So I can set up payment with them on automatic withdrawal
      The letter sounded like it was on garnish but forms sent to do automatic payments
      Would suck if I get garnished if I'm not behind or ever have been

Comment

Usually you get garnished if you ignore the paperwork. Fax them your paperwork with account # or whatever they ask for and they won’t garnish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you so much
          I feel much better

Comment

You can also pay it like a bill.

Comment

Thank you as well
              I also wonder how I can get proof he is in post secondary school I have registration but as we know kids can drop out
              Will fro get that or how do I...they arent providing
              Also I have disclosed income every year changed as per income. How does FRO do this?
              As you can see I'm so bew to this
              Shame we cant communicate and now I paying guy like me gets this

Two year program was to be done in April...

Comment

Did she file with FRO because you stopped paying or questioned his status?

There is a document you can file with them called stop enforcement something or other. They will send that to your ex and if she says to keep paying they will keep enforcing it.

You can also advise her you want proof kid is enrolled full time otherwise you will be filing to stop cs and request costs to do so. If you think cs is done and the ex won’t tell you anything, you will need a motion to change.

Comment

Thank you
                  Yes as soon as I asked for proof she started this
                  Enrollment isn't proof ...grades and attendance is
                  I was aware of a two year program .
                  Classes are done in April I want grades as this proves attendance
                  But now she saying he is back again for another year
                  Course is only two years...was he even in school the last semester or term
                  Again I don't have an issue paying support but I have a right to proof

Comment

First step would be to file that form but definitely start the court process. Fill out the motion to change form and file it to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Btw , they are awesome to deal with, straight forward and were even confused by why now and also that we do need proof of schooling properly ,

Comment

Yes they are understanding to the dads that pay but they still can’t stop the fuckshit that happens with unreasonable ex’s!

Comment

FRO is amazing they are on with this and getting what is required , they dont just work for the recipient, especially when the payor is legit

I agree with crap with ex's however there are some good ppl out there , just be legit and real , it all works out , fairness and not this BS , some ppl have worse situations than others where they dont get anything in any way , but life goes on

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X