X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oink

Re: touched a nerve
    Good to see that you've learned a new word from me "crass", that you seem to be repeating over and over.

No wonder your ex left your ass... I mean who wants to spend time with someone who only wants to hear what they want, selfish, manipulative and heartless

Hope you enjoy your sole custody pursuit, and your kids see you for what you are in the future. The extra money am sure in CS will make you a millionaire

Don't bother replying...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MS Mom
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oink
    you do realize you can just ignore my posts then? What you have done is attack me personally on a public forum........

My posts were not even directed at you

I think I've touched the nerve there oink. Your crass posts generally have nothing to do with the question/topic at hand. In this case you jumped on only one aspect of the poster's story, and it wasn't even the aspect he was asking about. That's all you had to offer. Just crass crap that gets the poster nowhere in his battle.

You aren't helpful. Period. You're an argumentative narcissist that won't even recognize their own errors - but have no problem jumping on the perceived errors of others without abandon.

Offer something constructive and maybe your crassness would be overlooked.

Comment

Goodbye People. Enjoyed the time, and I 100% appreciate the constructive support I've received in the past.

But, if this is the type of people that are welcome on this forum, maybe I'm continuing to get advice in the wrong place.

If I wanted personally based insults and commentary on why my "ex left my ass"....which isn't at all what happened, then I'll phone my ex and get it directly from the source. The reality is nobody knows my complete story, and there's very valid reasoning for that. But this type of banter is nothing short of abusive and tolerating it many years ago is the exact reason I'm in the spot I'm in today.

I read these posts these days and think to myself this isn't what I initially came here for, and I can't see how getting challenged on my mere story could be helpful in my situation. I'm also realizing that the preference is not for supporting each other, its for creating animosity and putting people down.

Comment

Originally posted by MS Mom View Post
        oink

Re: touched a nerve
        Good to see that you've learned a new word from me "crass", that you seem to be repeating over and over.

No wonder your ex left your ass... I mean who wants to spend time with someone who only wants to hear what they want, selfish, manipulative and heartless

Hope you enjoy your sole custody pursuit, and your kids see you for what you are in the future. The extra money am sure in CS will make you a millionaire

Don't bother replying...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MS Mom
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by oink
        you do realize you can just ignore my posts then? What you have done is attack me personally on a public forum........

My posts were not even directed at you

I think I've touched the nerve there oink. Your crass posts generally have nothing to do with the question/topic at hand. In this case you jumped on only one aspect of the poster's story, and it wasn't even the aspect he was asking about. That's all you had to offer. Just crass crap that gets the poster nowhere in his battle.

You aren't helpful. Period. You're an argumentative narcissist that won't even recognize their own errors - but have no problem jumping on the perceived errors of others without abandon.

Offer something constructive and maybe your crassness would be overlooked.
        was this a pm that oink sent to you?

Comment

PREACH IT, MS MOM. What you say below is exactly what I feel. This site has plenty of information, the occasional much-needed splash of cold reality-water, a lot of folks who want to help, and some generally intelligent and informative (and sometimes fun!) conversation. I especially appreciate that people are very straightforward and not overly warm and fuzzy, as is the case with some "support" groups. It's recently become my favourite multitasking-on-the-computer mini-break from work.

But the number of posts that could have come straight off the walls of the men's bathroom at the Greyhound station seems to be increasing. On the one hand, this provides insight into the HCP mind, which can be useful.On the other hand, really, once you're out of junior high this kind of stuff comes to seem pointless and gross.

Originally posted by MS Mom View Post
          I'm beginning to understand the HCP. There seems to be a plethora of examples here.

If these people are going to start arguments with strangers via internet forums over what a stranger finds crude and crass, I can only imagine how confrontational and argumentative they are without restraint, in their own homes.

This place has been a godsend for me in the battles I've faced lately. Tayken was able to explain the unexplainable to me yesterday, a wealth of information I'd never receive otherwise (not on any website, not from duty counsel, FLIC or even a lawyer I was paying). Mess and Blink have both assisted me tremendously in keeping perspective in my situation....much needed advise at the time. Arabian is an example of a women I'd like to photocopy and hand out to those around me. What a triumphant story if looked at the right way! New people ask questions that remind me of how far I've come, and I appreciate those little reminders. They also offer perspective and personal experience which we all appreciate.

This resource is invaluable to so many of us I'm saddened to see it being continually de-railed into a discussion over men vs women and filled with sexual innuendo.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Posting pm's to the general public is lame-o and serves no purpose other than to create/continue conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by takeontheworld View Post
              Posting pm's to the general public is lame-o and serves no purpose other than to create/continue conflict.
              If it was a pm then that violates the rules if Oink didn't consent to it. Hopefully the mods will take that post down as it is a clear violation

Comment

Delete the post MS Mom.
                That way the guy doesn't get the pleasure of having the mods do it for you.

Oink's just a d!ck, amongst other things.
                I get that you don't need the crap messages sent to you but if you do stick around, you'll appreciate how much fun it is watching him make an a$$ of himself.

Comment

Harassing people by PM will not be tolerated either.

Yes, it should be reported rather than posted. Either way it WILL NOT be tolerated.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X