This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please...

Please ~~ I would dearly appreciate a moment to please say MY side of this dilemma and have my voice heard... please.

Beltane and Jenny,

It's clear that your purpose for being on the forums has changed. You're not here to help or get support, but rather to bash the forums and promote your own site.
    AGAIN... I have never once promoted any other site here on your site, but (and please re-READ my posts) have frequently expressed my gratitude for THIS forum. Please... read my posts again.

Beltane, I've just re-read your last 25 posts (out of the 40 total you made) and over half of them contributed nothing other than criticisms of the forums. Then, days later you start a new site and Jenny asks people to leave here and join your site. Talk about an ulterior motive.
    Again, please... I was not criticising... I was expressing sincere feelings of concern. There is a big difference.

I'm surprised either of you think I would allow people to come here and make a dozen or more posts that are critical, make no helpful comments, ask people to leave and join another site, and I would do nothing about it. E.g. try that with your employer -- criticise your employer publicly, don't do anything helpful at work, ask people to quit and go to another employer -- and see if you'd be permitted to do this.
    I have never asked anyone to leave your site and you keep saying that I have.

I have in fact PRAISED your site. It is an excellent resource and has helped me many many times.

Please... let me say my side of things and clear my name. I would PM you, but I am no longer able to.

Please.
    Last edited by Jeff; 05-10-2006, 06:08 PM.

Originally posted by beltane
    Again, please... I was not criticising... I was expressing sincere feelings of concern. There is a big difference.
    OK. I thought that at the time too.

I have never asked anyone to leave your site and you keep saying that I have.
    You're right - sorry about that. I lumped the actions of you and someone else together, which was incorrect.

I have in fact PRAISED your site. It is an excellent resource and has helped me many many times.
    Thanks. That means a lot.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X