Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah...Happy Holidays!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah...Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to take a moment in this busy time of year to wish you all a very blessed holiday with your loved ones. I hope that you and your children are able to spend some beautiful holiday time together. I wish you a very happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Holiday and a very prosperous New Year!

Season's Greetings!

Me too

THANKYOU STEPMOM for all your wshes.I wish the same to you and your family .HAve a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL THE MEMBERS + OUR TWO GREAT MODERATORS (LEGAL VELOCITY AND FL NEEDS TOCHANGE)

Comment

I'd like to echo those sentiments.
      I'd also like to wish everyone luck in 'moving on' in '09

FN

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! This board has been a godsend on many levels, and I thank you all for your help, especially LV and FL.

I was just discussing with my ex the other day that the silver lining to splitting up - from the kids perspective - is that they end up with way more Xmas loot with us buying seperately than they ever did when we were together. Hope your Christmases are fun, safe and drama-free!

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. Thank you to the founders of this forum and to Logical Velocity and FL needs to change. All the best in the New Year as well.

Mcbroke but happier!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X