X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Parents Pay

I got to be kidding me...

The purpose of this section is to ask for the public's help in locating missing defaulting payors. The individuals posted on this website are registered with the Family Responsibility Office (FRO), have not made their court-ordered support payments and cannot be found.Â

Postings are made under the authority of s. 61 and s. 61.1 of the Family Responsibility and Support Arrears Enforcement Act, 1996; s. 21.1 and s. 21.2 of Ontario Regulation 167/97 of the Family Responsibility and Support Arrears Enforcement Act, 1996 and s. 42(1)(c) and (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
    Last Modified: November 14th, 2011
    did anyone saw that? God help me never end up on that list...

A few look too young to be a father (must mean I am getting old !). One guy looks psychotic!

Comment

Some U.S. states have a wall of shame too. It is surreal that a regular debtor can get away so lightly but we have the right to do this. In principle I agree with the wall of shame but how does it get policed so it is 110% accurate....

Comment

Wow there's a woman on the page too. Just one :P

Comment

I've seen this page before.. good for FRO.. and I think it's great that they post these people's pics.. man or woman. Way to Go!!

Comment

I am glad FRO has this webpage, I mean they are just an honest group of people and only do what they really have to do. I mean they are really out to help Men and Women and there has never ever been a problem with them....

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
              I am glad FRO has this webpage, I mean they are just an honest group of people and only do what they really have to do. I mean they are really out to help Men and Women and there has never ever been a problem with them....
              good sarcasm )
              that actually my first thought how many of thous who on that wall really have to be there and not by FRO screw up.

It not like I against it or something but man thous pictures scary. Like killers on WANTED list from FBI site...

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                It not like I against it or something but man thous pictures scary. Like killers on WANTED list from FBI site...
                and I was sort of wondering who on earth would even have had sex with some of them. How drunk would you have to be?
                Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                  and I was sort of wondering who on earth would even have had sex with some of them. How drunk would you have to be?
                  Ever been to a trailer park?

I do not have a problem with this in "Theory" please don't get me wrong. I know that there are alot of " dead beat parents" out there from either gender. My problem is that the FRO is pretty well unregulated and does what it wants and when it wants.

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
                    Ever been to a trailer park?

I do not have a problem with this in "Theory" please don't get me wrong. I know that there are alot of " dead beat parents" out there from either gender. My problem is that the FRO is pretty well unregulated and does what it wants and when it wants.
                    that why I would like to avoid dealing with FRO at all cost
                    but my ex' looks like do not care at all...
                    I wonder what she will do if FRO screw up and make her pay CS but not me. With such rare order (sole custody to dad) as I got it quite possible. Would you agree?

Comment

There seems to be a very high correlation between tattoos and 'dead-beat-ism'.

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                        that why I would like to avoid dealing with FRO at all cost
                        but my ex' looks like do not care at all...
                        I wonder what she will do if FRO screw up and make her pay CS but not me. With such rare order (sole custody to dad) as I got it quite possible. Would you agree?
                        I know of a few cases where there is an order for either arrears or for support where a woman is supposed to pay a man and they either chose not to enforce or they enforce it backwards and it takes alot to get it straight.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
                          There seems to be a very high correlation between tattoos and 'dead-beat-ism'.
                          Hey now... I'm fully tattooed, and try to be a good Dad.
                          Maybes it's facial hair that's an indicator?
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorizer View Post
                            Hey now... I'm fully tattooed, and try to be a good Dad.
                            Maybes it's facial hair that's an indicator?
                            Lol
                            Yeah...that chick's mustache is a total dead-beat giveaway!

Comment

Who would think that I can actually create tread where even blinkandimgone has nothing to attack me..

I am not even talking about others from WDFunClub...
                              Last edited by WorkingDAD; 11-22-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X