X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite TV Show

What's your favourite TV show?

No doubt about it, mine is Seinfeld, despite the fact that I've seen probably every episode many times and the show is long over with lots of new shows have appearing since then. It keeps me laughing, and the more you know about it, the more in-jokes there are.

...and any show about lawyers is pretty cool too
    Ottawa Divorce

House! It's on in 30 mins BTW

Comment

Mine is House as well!!! Followed closely by Grey's Anatomy and Veronica Mars.

Comment

House rocks the universe. Very clever television show and last night's season finale was a brain twister for sure.

Comment

I agree with Jeffrey.. Seinfeld for sure. No matter what time of day, I can always seem to find Seinfeld somewhere on TV

Also.. American Justice, Investigative Reports and Cold Case Files. Pretty much any show hosted by Bill Kurtis!

Comment

Well, with three young'in's ... it would be Dora the Explorer or SpongeBob for me!

Hubby

Comment

Seinfeld Fans

For all the Seinfeld fans check out the show Curb Your Enthusiasm. It really funny and often the cast members of Seinfeld show up in episodes, including Jerry himself.

http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/about/

Comment

Originally posted by Grace
                For all the Seinfeld fans check out the show Curb Your Enthusiasm. It really funny and often the cast members of Seinfeld show up in episodes, including Jerry himself.

http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/about/
                That's one of my favourites too :-) It's only on at pretty odd hours though.

Originally posted by hubby
                Well, with three young'in's ... it would be Dora the Explorer or SpongeBob for me!
                Yes, I know more about children's tv shows than adult ones, and the songs I listen too tend to be mostly children's ones as well...
                Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I would have to Seinfield, CSI and Sopranos

LV

Comment

I love "Frasier"! Two neurotic psychiatrists, living in their own little world, with their snobbish, yet childlike social behaviour is hysterical.

Comment

OH MY do I have to pick one? LOL. I love Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck, Physc, Monk, Law & Order (reg. and CI) and House. Mainly thursday and friday nite TV shows in my house. I don't mind a few Star Trex TNG epi's either. Cool topic.

Comment

I see I'm not the only one who enjoys house!!

Comment

My favorite show will always be ER. You could learn just as much info from that show as you would in med school!!

Comment

Mine has to be House!! I cannot wait until the next season, I think the premiere is next Tuesday. Great topic, it's great to see so many House fans.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X