Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
    Lets not forget about daddy # 2.

Or that she has caretaker (ex's drinking buddy .. I know her .. only came around to drink with her). Caretaker also reported D3 cowering when yelling around her currently. Who's yelling around my D3? Strange people?

I shouldn't have to beg for access. Ex thinks I should. She's depriving D3 with her right to see her daddy.

I agree about appearances. Since one of her big arguments is that I work too much meaning my mom would see too much of D3 .. .Im glad I can show a judge a family atmosphere, more support, a little girl to play with (who's always wanted a sister). This rubs ex the wrong way.

What did the judge think of Working Dad's new relationship? Do you remember? Or did the judge realize Luna went nuts when she found out and it wasn't fair to WD and it went AGAINST Luna .. not WD.

I have a qualified lawyer who agrees with me on this. It works against the ex. Not me.

Don't think for a second I don't have a rebuttal for her controlling nature.

Confusing for the kids???

My Judgement will be questioned?

Have you been reading what she's been doing to our daughter?

You're not serious right?

And daddy # 2? I know you've been reading Stripes .. c'mon.
    if your ex was on here she would be told the same thing..that introducing a new partner this early in the chaos isn't a good idea.

Comment

Would she? Because Ive heard nothing about her introducing daddy # 2 thus far. (In addition to everything else). Just saying.

Comment

Would she? Because Ive heard nothing about her introducing daddy # 2 thus far. (In addition to everything else). Just saying.
        She isn't on this board is she??? Posters cannot tell her anything if she isn't on this board.

Comment

She is also not required to have supervised access.

What you need to do to prove yourself is very different than your ex. You need to stop comparing.

Comment

Not her me ... "Hey .. don't worry, wont look good on your ex either."

Just for fun? Maybe? Would just feel nice to hear once in a while from you fine gals. I know its not a support forum though. Im just tired of hearing how you ladies feel like Im going to get ripped a new one in court.

But it's all good. You've given great advice before as well SOTS. I believe Stripes has also. I respect that. As for posters like S&T .. never one ounce of advice to help get D3 back .. ever. Just don't have time for that anymore.

Just know I appreciate ALL of your contributions to this thread.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-05-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Not her me ... "Hey .. don't worry, wont look good on your ex either."

Just for fun? Maybe? Would just feel nice to hear once in a while from you fine gals. I know its not a support forum though. Im just tired of hearing how you ladies feel like Im going to get ripped a new one in court.

But it's all good. You've given great advice before as well SOTS. I believe Stripes has also. I respect that.
              Like I said if your ex was on this board then there would be a few words said to her. I don't think anyone here thinks she is acting appropriately. That being said don't let your exs bad behaviour be an excuse for you. You are the one under a microscope in court due to allegations so if I were you I would make sure not to give the ex more ammo.

was the supervisor at these beach trips etc? During the three hour visits did the child see her grandparents etc?

I don't feel like you are going to get ripped a new one in court. Never once said that on here.

Comment

Okay - if your ex is introducing D3 to a new boyfriend this early, I question her judgment as well. Sauce for the goose and for the gander.

I can understand wanting to share the important people in your life with D3, I just think it would be wise to hold off until after this whole custody mess is resolved (and I think your ex should hold off, too). Too many new variables being introduced.
                Last edited by stripes; 10-05-2014, 09:33 PM. Reason: Can't spell!

Comment

Yes supervisor was at all these outings. I tried to pack in as much fun and memories as possible each visit.

BTW .. I agree with what both of your last posts ladies.

Comment

you already know that your ex will jump at anything to use against you. If you would have mentioned that you wanted gf at visits we would have warned you it was a bad mistake.

So was access cut off due to allegations or because the ex found out about gf?

This is where it gets a bit like Working Dad. Yes, she found out I had a new girlfriend. And .. yes my access was CUT when she found out. Sound familiar?

Comment

Here's a interesting jurisdictional case. (hope LF32 doesn't pull his hair out over the tempest in his teapot.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/do...N0b2R5IgAAAAAB

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                        you already know that your ex will jump at anything to use against you. If you would have mentioned that you wanted gf at visits we would have warned you it was a bad mistake.

So was access cut off due to allegations or because the ex found out about gf?

This is where it gets a bit like Working Dad. Yes, she found out I had a new girlfriend. And .. yes my access was CUT when she found out. Sound familiar?
                        Access was cut due to the weird allegation of bath by OCl that CAS dismissed. OCL spent large amount of time in disclosure meeting talking bout how ex was not being informed of who was at my supervised visits.

Coincidence that ex is complaining of that at same time access was cut?

I wanted kids around at D3's b-day (to make it feel a like a real b-day for her with buddies). So gf's little one, D3 and I played dollies .. the two little girls hit it off and D3 asks for her every visit. My g/f sits in the backdrop while we play. My mom comes too .. she was a huge part of D3's life.

Comment

LF32's matter is the perfect reason there needs to be "change" in the system.

Too many taxpayer funded MORONS causing more conflict than is necessary.

Use to be only the financially well of could get a half decent court decision (the 4 percent)

People of limited means used there heads and settled matters.

The costs by the process dictates being a SELF REP to get anywhere.

then the poor get representation and resources that make the OJ Simpson dream team blush......and thump the limited means people.

of course being poor and a victim ...the red carpet is rolled out by the taxpayer funded MORONs.

Government agency bureaucrat's only want to get paid.....they have no incentive to resolve anything.....unless they have an AGENDA....then they get interested in there job

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                            Here's a interesting jurisdictional case. (hope LF32 doesn't pull his hair out over the tempest in his teapot.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/do...N0b2R5IgAAAAAB

LOL - Father starts custody battle just after he gets released from prison, facing manslaughter charges.....

I wonder whatever happened in the end?

Comment

Some people here that go on about the smallest piece of separation manure....are the trained zombie's to provoke and prolong conflict.

Your not going to get anything of value from them LF32.....except doubt, conspiracy theories, everything's your fault.....e.t.c

Trying to SETTLE this with a mentally unbalanced EX and the system MAGGOTS that encourage conflict....is going to be difficult enough ...with the conflict promoters here.

So far this is a one sided game of tennis.....OP has a buckets of tennis balls and volleying balls endlessly at you over the net.....your doing your best to volley the balls back....but your not playing your game.

AT some point you'll stop "playing by OP rules of the game" which is one sided defensive and play your game.

Let a few balls go whizzing past you. Get a plan and BACK OP UP...get them defensive by stopping your tennis balls.

of course being offensive is offensive....and for some reason high conflict....so kicks to the head and submissive are always best in family law...the high
                              road!

There's way of not appearing High Conflict....by lawyers sending Questions...or requesting for Clarity....to OP various MAGGOTs

Clarity.

Ms. OCL can you state your position on.........

LAO scumbag lawyer.....I need to know when your client will........

Items must be collected for Court for your position....and for a Judge to see positions.

Too many things are VAGUE...FOGGY.....don't get comfortable with this...as you found out the OCL used your inactivity on contacting over access ...amazingly against you

which floored you the nice LOW CONFLICT guy.

ONCE a week ask for your access....and add other items in the note....remember the access request are for confirmed denial and to slide a few other items you have.... in for Court. (confirm ex in town)

and I know I said this before....lmao....I can repeat myself
                              Last edited by MrToronto; 10-05-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

I know Arabian wild case law eh!

nothing in Headnotes (top left corner) for parties related cases

So it ended there with that appearance.....until dad gets out again...LMAO

It clearly shows though....Court needs 2 to tangle.

ex parte stuff you get whatever you want!

and as you can see LF32 is the FLIP SIDE...a cluster fuk of the self interested....actually manufacturing more issues as this grinds along

no stopping government funded A-HOLES......with a simple matter

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X