No announcement yet.

The high road gets bumpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you guys are giving her too much credit.

She's a basket case that didn't anticipate this fight going past the first few months.

She hasn't done anything of substance to enrich your daughter's life since February, and she has nothing to prove otherwise.

Consider that angle.

Comment

• There's a huge difference from OCL writing down what she is told....and writing down she was at Goldilocks's place.

OCL bonded with Goldilocks the assessment was done for Goldilocks to book to Quebec

Maybe Goldilocks had a place in mid July when OCL appeared, OCL did one home visit and then Goldilocks took off. Nobody knows that address OCL went to but the OCL

That address is where Goldilocks should currently be.

Need OCL notes. (bet addresses will be blacked out...lmao) or brought in for Questioning.

This shouldn't be a ISSUE for reasonable parents. But it is.

It's doubtful your going to get a address for Goldilocks next week, the victim still won't feel comfortable with you beeping your horn for D3 on the street.

I imagine it'll be at the old exchange spot....but whatever....have your protest rebuttal letter ready and firm reminders for other stuff you asked for earlier .

Pickup D3 where-ever she is but your protest must be noted ....their choice to continue being difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
        There's a huge difference from OCL writing down what she is told....and writing down she was at Goldilocks's place.

OCL bonded with Goldilocks the assessment was done for Goldilocks to book to Quebec

Maybe Goldilocks had a place in mid July when OCL appeared, OCL did one home visit and then Goldilocks took off. Nobody knows that address OCL went to but the OCL

That address is where Goldilocks should currently be.

Need OCL notes. (bet addresses will be blacked out...lmao) or brought in for Questioning.

This shouldn't be a ISSUE for reasonable parents. But it is.

It's doubtful your going to get a address for Goldilocks next week, the victim still won't feel comfortable with you beeping your horn for D3 on the street.

I imagine it'll be at the old exchange spot....but whatever....have your protest rebuttal letter ready and firm reminders for other stuff you asked for earlier .

Pickup D3 where-ever she is but your protest must be noted ....their choice to continue being difficult.
        Yep. Address will be blacked out.

I cant see ex fulfilling court order for Oct 31st.

Honking horn outside her home? lol She'd never allow that.

This is what will happen:

1. No access because Judge didn't go over "exchanges" and ex will act
        white in the face she's so scared.

Remember, Ive offered exchanges in public places, schools, daycares, .. even police stations before. She refused all. This is what will happen.
        Remember .. she needs to keep up her "I'm scared" card. The second exchanges start going well (recorded) her high conflict stuff will be out the window. She wont let that happen.

But she'll have a tough time following the motion's order without doing exchanges. Funny thing is she'll blame US for not going over exchanges.

This is my prediction.

Comment

• Ok so let's say an exchange is ignored by her. What is the next step?

Call police? You can show the draft order and they can remove the child.

Or do you do an emergency motion? It's not really urgent.

A short motion for contempt of court...unfortunately that will take weeks right?

Comment

• It's a little provocative but it could be if there is a denial, call the cops, if they can find her then the child is returned and then maybe you hold custody until it gets before court? Let her file the emergency motion. It's all so hard to judge what is right/wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headwaters1 View Post
              It's a little provocative but it could be if there is a denial, call the cops, if they can find her then the child is returned and then maybe you hold custody until it gets before court? Let her file the emergency motion. It's all so hard to judge what is right/wrong.
              Call the cops? Send them where? QC? I know ex left polic her number and address (I still have her cell number - her and supervisor communicated on it.)

But even if cops called/visited....I know for a fact she'd be in QC on "another vacation"

Would this necessitate another costly motion? EM nope... no danger proof.
              Other motions = weeks.

This type of stunt would not look good on her correct? Or will she have a point about the "exchanges not being covered?
              Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-26-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Im with straightohell. She figured shed win with the ocl and cas. Now theyre scrambling. Probably have some interesting strategy sessions happening this week including finding a place to live to cover her ass.

Comment

• See you didn't do what she wanted to roll over and die... She never had a case and never will. She's going to play more games. Document them and keep asking for all the information you need and let her hang herself... The noose is getting tighter.

Comment

• Agreed. I thought I might do okay at that motion. But I had no idea i was going to do that well. That judge was on his "a" game. Took his time, read all material, looked at all evidence, caselaw and family rules and really did do justice.

Ex thought OCL was stalemate. Judge was not impressed with OCL's account of things nor ex's conduct.

I think ppl are right....ex is scrambling now....bit of a panic I guess.

All I know is I just cancelled an 11 hour shift on 31st. Its hours and money I need. My whole family is expecting a big reunion with her for the weekend.

I just need to know what to do if she doesnt cooperate with the order. And I dont believe that she will.

Comment

• I assume before this week is done your lawyer is going to give you some paperwork with the order details? You will need to contact ex ,through your lawyer I guess, and confirm the arrangments for your pickup of daughter. If it looks promising then fingers crossed but if they stonewall you all week with refusal to set place and time then you may have to contact court and ask what your recourse would be?

I am sure there is panic but if she denies your access she will loose custody. The judge has actually given her a second chance to smarten up her behaviour. If her lawyer is not counselling her to make your parenting time happen then she might have got a bully of a lawyer and she might have got him for free but he is doing her a disservice.

So fingers crossed for everyone that someone has told her she has to let this visit happen or she will loose custody at the next round of court.

Also try not to build up the visit too much with your family. First you do not want to overwhelm your daughter and second if she is a no show you do not want your family suffering. You have enough complications to deal with without grieving elderly family members.

My daughter's ex finally came to visit his son 2 3/4 yr old after a 9 1/2 month abscence by his own choice. At her insistence he met them and visited for an hour and gently introduce the idea of going off for supper and a sleep over. It did go well. Children are smart and they do not forget but they need time to adjust or they panic. So take it slow with the big family reunion plans.
                      Last edited by Beachnana; 10-26-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• My lawyer said shes contacting me tomorrow with the logistics. Said she was sending LAO a letter regarding exchanges, etc. We all know he just doesn't respond .. oh well .. I agree, he will be doing her a disservice to ignore an order.

Beach .. I made it sound like this huge "reunion".. Just a visit with her great grandparents and nanny who miss her dearly. A nice supper, etc. Nothing overwhelming.

I guess Ill have more news tomorrow.

Comment

• Any news yet? Hopefully silence means no details not bad news!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X