X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Call

Hi eveyone,

I'm Michelle and I'm pretty new here...I'm wondering if anyone gets together from time to time on this board? It seems to me that I'm going to have some extra time on my hands (2 nights a week and every other weekend ) and it would be nice to meet some people..

Does anyone do this? Let me know...maybe anyone who is interested can get together..

Ohhh..I'm in Ottawa..but don't let that stop you from finding people in your area!!

Michelle

Originally posted by momtohandl View Post
    Hi eveyone,

I'm Michelle and I'm pretty new here...I'm wondering if anyone gets together from time to time on this board? It seems to me that I'm going to have some extra time on my hands (2 nights a week and every other weekend ) and it would be nice to meet some people..

Does anyone do this? Let me know...maybe anyone who is interested can get together..

Ohhh..I'm in Ottawa..but don't let that stop you from finding people in your area!!

Michelle
    Funny you ask, I was thinking that the other day when I replied to your post, cause I noticed that your In Ottawa like myself.lol

So If you would like to get out and go for coffee I would be up for that.

Comment

Yeah...for sure...I think it's a great idea..I have wonderful family and friends..but I don't want them to stop talking to me because they are bored of the subject ;-)

Michelle

Comment

I recall this subject from a earlier post. There is an online social group in Ottawa for recently divorced and separated folk which meets once a month or so.

These are the links that were posted:

http://divorcesupport.meetup.com/368/

http://divorcesupport.meetup.com/486/

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X