Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 03-19-2018, 03:35 AM

Chris52 is on a distinguished road
Default FRO only collects?

Recently I discovered that my Drivers License is suspended. I also have a letter that says that an application has been made to deny me my federal licenses. (passport, etc.) I've been working with FRO to resolve this, but I'm wondering if I'm wasting my effort...

Does FRO have the power to re-instate a DL or stop the process of denying my passport? Or must those actions go through a judge/the court process?
Old 03-19-2018, 08:27 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Yes they do. You will need to speak with FRO about how they change the details in the system after you start paying your bill. Its much the same as unpaid tickets. You have to pay them before they let you renew your license.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:25 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Yes they do. You will need to speak with FRO about how they change the details in the system after you start paying your bill. Its much the same as unpaid tickets. You have to pay them before they let you renew your license.
If you actually pay the arrears they will get you your license and other stuff back. So, pay the support owing and you won't have these issues.