Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO - CS change

Hello,

Does anyone know what the procedure is to increase the amount of CS payable because payors salary went up if both parties agree? I thought that there is just a document to sign, but based on FRO website it would seem that it has to go through courts.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Originally posted by Toutou View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know what the procedure is to increase the amount of CS payable because payors salary went up if both parties agree? I thought that there is just a document to sign, but based on FRO website it would seem that it has to go through courts.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
    I believe you would file with the court asking for an order on consent. You would both have to sign it get it stamped by a judge and filed with FRO.

Comment

It's a Form 15D and can be found here: Family Law Rules Forms — Ontario Court Services

Very simple procedure if you are both in agreement.

Comment

So it has to go through courts... Thank you. i was wondering if there is a simpler method.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

You don't actually have to "go to court". If you both sign it, only one of you needs to take it to the counter at your local courthouse and it's done.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X