This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia10-Are you allright ?

Cynthia if you check this can u just let us know you are allright please...

Even send me a PM...

Some folks on here weren't very supportive, and any thoughts that could or probably have crossed a lot of people's minds on here should be taken very seriously. I have a list of warm lines, support groups and can help find something in your area...

Always better to be safe than sorry, and want to check again...

Cynthia - I too hope you are ok and can find some effective support mechanisms to help you to cope with life's ups and downs. Your doctor or any medi-centre can direct you to excellent counselling services. You can call the police or crisis centre 24 hrs a day and you will be directed immediately to a counselor. You are not alone and there are many people out there who can help you.

Take good care or yourself.

Comment

I don't think she will be back. I kept checking the "Members List" because it tells the last login date for every member.

Her last login date is now listed as N/A. I assume this is because someone/moderator/board owner did delete her login information.

I don't know that she will be able to check in now even if she is okay. I have dealt with suicidal people on a crisis line through my previous job. People who are serious often throw it out there just like Cynthia did that day because they are done and they just don't care anymore. I guess we will never know.

I hope she is just focusing on her own life and her children.

Comment

My advice:

Let it be. She may have faced some difficulty here, but she was also shown strong support by several members.

If she wants to show her face again, she will. I believe she is more than strong enough to have chosen to not hurt herself. At least strong enough to ask for any help she may have needed.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X