This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theborg View Post
    My dating life's terrific I use the kids as an excuse if the chicks get too close that I won't screw there heads up until it's the right time...lol
    You must be bisexual. You get sex as often as you can afford to buy it.

Comment

Yeah I bet ppl are PM'ing "theborg" - just beating down his door begging for his sage advice and infinite wisdom. According to him, he successfully led 2 aimless men to Victory in some Family Court capacity. Gee, I wonder what tree they are now hanging from?

PH: sorry to hijack your thread... Apparently several of us had a hard time resisting the urge to tell bore where to go.

Like the song goes, "Don't worry...Be happy"

Comment

The Borg: I believe there is a thread under "Political Views" that has the topic about women getting all the breaks... unfair, etc. I think your misogynist views would probably fit in that thread.

I have been guilty myself of going off on a tangent about something when I was probably on the wrong thread.

The OP was merely asking how to best handle her perceived interference from the ex's interrogating the almost-teen.

Comment

^ Mess Quote ^ LOL "You must be bisexual. You get sex as often as you can afford to buy it."

Hahahaha I've never heard that line before.

@Arabian: ha - "theborg's" views don't fit anywhere except for straight up his butt!

***Mooooooooo*** (that was me. I think he called all us (women) "cows" - I dunno, something about a "herd" lol.)

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
            ^ Mess Quote ^ LOL "You must be bisexual. You get sex as often as you can afford to buy it."

Hahahaha I've never heard that line before.
            Actually it's usually, "If your buying, I'm sexual" but I changed it up for the borgmeister.

Comment

Originally posted by theborg View Post
              You spent more time slamming me on the sienfeld gay clip than everything else you slammed me on...so your part of the rainbow coalition..who cares what you are, my point is serial relationships are bad for a kids image on relationships, dads cannot be removed from the kids memories unless the mother posions/destroys it (like this one is starting to do) and the absolute horror of this woman actually trolling for ways and means to destroy the ex (but keep the money) is heartless and sadly the well meaning ambulance chasers (male biased) already found the poor smuk ex guilty(typical)...I hope when court comes along (because this troller is high conflict but smart about it) she really sticks the knife in her ex's back buy making him pay for all the food and showers her boyfriend takes at the ex's old house....yummy
              So does this mean that my BF is a bad father because I am in his life? He has joint custody of his kids, but we only have them EOW... you say HER having a new partner is bad...but what about HIM having a new partner...is that okay?

Comment

@theborg: the "rainbow coalition?!?" - Hilarious! Do you ever stop? A few threads ago, you said you were leaving. So much for that. And why the hell do you assume that all women get the mat-home, where their new string of lovers shower, eat and get their cars filled up w/gas?!? Many people on here (MEN and WOMEN) have gone through equalization and neither are in the mat-home - so there goes another one of your theories. PursuingHappiness has been with her new partner for 2 years or more - not that it's any of your business, but the point is: it's not some flash in the pan relationship. But if it were, it's still not for you, or anyone to judge. Her marriage is over. That's what a Divorce is. It shouldn't mean her life is over. She's living her life. Her children, by all accounts have a relationship with both their mother and father..

You come on here with your crass, vulgar, ignorant comments and anyone can see you're talking out of your ass. Undertones of Archie Bunker lol only he was less offensive.

Comment

What if you told your daughter explicitly and clearly that she does not have to attempt to hide ANY information about you to her dad. That you truly don't care - anything she knows, she can openly and freely share with her dad, you have absolutely no problem with it - no big deal, its her dad after all.

I'm wondering if you worked from that angle that it would be better. I'm not convinced that you don't care about what she tells him. And because of that she is feeling the pressure of his questions.
                  I have NEVER and will NEVER instruct my daughter about what to say or not say to her father. When she burst into tears, I told her to tell him the truth...or to tell him simply that he could talk directly to me.

I don't think you get it. I keep our kid out of the middle. He doesn't. If it eases her being interrogated to tell him everything..that's fine. But I know my kid...she is trying her best to protect both of us. Whatever he says about me and my new partner in front of her...she never repeats...she internalizes it.

While I think his asking about me is an invasion of privacy...I don't tell our child that. I think the issue is that he says very disparaging things...and she's not going to tell me that. She knows that his version of reality is warped and disturbing...but she loves him and wants him to be happy.

I have nothing to hide...that being said...my romantic life isn't my stbx's business.

And btw, if he was any kind of father...he'd leave her alone and be helping her transition. I'm really tired of him using her because he feels bad. Its always been all about him ...that's why I divorced him in the first place. He's selfish...even with our children.
                  Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 05-08-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

PH-You're an awesome mom and that is obvious through your posts. Just keep on providing a trusting, loving, safe environment that is open for discussion and listening. There isn't much you will be able to do about your ex, but you can show your daughter how the 'finer' side lives !

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X