This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!!!!

Borg - please do me a favour and before you wish to make assumptions about me, my ex, my divorce, or my children, go back and dig up a little bit of background info.... you will see that my situation is not the "norm" and my stbx and I communicate rather well, given the situation, and that my interest has solely been on the welfare of the kids...My own dad was an EOW dad, and he is certainly not "uncle" like!! LOL!!

I don't know why I bother, but the really bitter ones (like Borg) that seem to automatically assume the worst of everyone garner nothing more than pity. I am living proof that divorce does not have to be a horrible thing, it's just a change and people will move on....

Best wishes to you, though!

Comment

I calls em like I see's them!...best wishes right back

Comment

theborg is the jack kerouac of the divorce forum...

Comment

cbarker you seem like a great mom and decent ex....your kids will not be fooled by the carnival at dad's ... they will know who they can really rely on. As adults, we forget how many crazy fears kids have ...just reassurance is most helpful if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by beebie View Post
            theborg is the jack kerouac of the divorce forum...
            A homeless drug addict?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X