Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3500 posts comment was in regards to when the person of whom this poll is about has to put someone down or verbally abuses them and one of those examples are when he compares or makes inference to the fact that is answer has to.be.the.correct one because of the lack of number of.posts on the other persons part. Somehow lending.credibility in his part because of amount of posts be may have...that is because the person responding maybe with new to the forum or have a low number of posts that their opinion or value of a contributing member is of substandard....

Without reading a substantial number of posts in here and having a clear history of whats been going on, it kind of makes these polls insignificant and without meaning...as my point of the poll was in response to a poll that has been started up in an attempt to bully people...me! That anyone can start a poll and really the results mean nothing...as the validity of them are questionable from the very start. Fun polls yes...polls to have some ousted or to try and make them leave in my opinion is just another form of bullying....hence the poll...'how does it feel' Apparently they started another poll sometime back to kick out or make the person leave...there was some sort of landslide in that poll and I guess that didn't happen for them this.time...oh...and I not only didn't cower in the cower...I started my own poll...this.they did not like even more...so the person that this poll wasn't getting is projected respond or results...so he started sending me a pm...that of course would only further my poll.

Anyway he is on ignore now...something I should of done long ago and frankly I should of known better.
    Last edited by LostFather; 04-16-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

understood - I know that there are people everywhere who bully - tell lies and try to make people embarrassed or perhaps want people to think they are one way in order to get sympathy - no need to continue to explain yourself because I understand - and I am sad to think that people talking like that and doing that nasty kind of stuff - AND, I am orry that you, and others like you are going though that!

Comment

I wish I could play victim as well as you do, why do you keep this drama going? Scratch that I don't care why, it's just way beyond pathetic now

Comment

Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
          I wish I could play victim as well as you do, why do you keep this drama going? Scratch that I don't care why, it's just way beyond pathetic now
          Hey mama bear wazup? Not sure about anyone else, but I was answering a question. What's your excuse? Your posting here only perpetuates the very thing you say bothers you Lmao...look in the mirror hun.

Don't go away mad....just go away! If you don't like it i have an easy solution for you....pssst you listening...don't read it...ignore it! The problem is you can't. ..for all.thereason

Comment

Nah I've always just had a hard time holding my tongue when I see people negatively fixating on someone else to avoid their own inner issues. Twist this on me however you deem appropriate because in the end I truly do not care, just wish some people would realize they have sunk to the level of which they are trying to chastise and give it up. This thread may be about 'bullies' but maybe you should realize you are just the same. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
              Nah I've always just had a hard time holding my tongue when I see people negatively fixating on someone else to avoid their own inner issues. Twist this on me however you deem appropriate because in the end I truly do not care, just wish some people would realize they have sunk to the level of which they are trying to chastise and give it up. This thread may be about 'bullies' but maybe you should realize you are just the same. Congrats
              Hey mambear...if that makes me the same in your eyes I'll gladly take that on. I don't take shit from anyone not you, blinky, dtte or anyone else in here. I thought by now that's been make.perfectly clear.

I really have to laugh at those who love dishing it out but when a little comes back their way...your way...you get all self righteous Rotflmao..you'd think you're some psychologist or something lol. ...you really need to look in the mirror my dear.

I am not perfect...the difference between you and me....I know it and admit it lol. I do not pretend to be.something that i am not...I can't say the same for some others in here ;-) but its all just my opinion lol.

Take your crazy somewhere else we're all out of crazy here Lol!

I really cant help you don't like what I write...but if you prefer blinky or dtte...then read their crap...don't read what I write....put me on your ignore list!...I did for dtte...its great...anyone else want to go there lol!!

You really need to get a life woman...take some of your own advice...really no one cares...even for me now the fun is starting to turn to boredom....and i really hate to say it...but are you dumb or something? I have to ask, I am not saying you are...just asking.

You enjoy your weekend hun....big hugs and kisses lol.

Comment

I wish I was dumb, then possibly I could understand your reasoning for things. I am far from perfect and have not claimed to be. I may become passionate about subjects and well many things in life but that is my biggest strength and weakness, I can admit that. I can admit my faults, and I can admit when I am wrong but can you?

Comment

LostCause is a total jackass and reasoning with him is pointless.

It's convenient for him to call me a bully. But it's not true. As the consensus of his own poll demonstrates. But that doesn't matter to him, because he will dismiss results that don't suit his purpose (i.e. obsession)

Comment

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Yet another Hall of Famer from my bestie!!!!!

Comment

Meow! .

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X