Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
    Deal with the picky eaters.

Have everyone assist in planning the meals. Everyone takes something from all the meal parts. Don’t eat the. You can wait for the
    Next meal.

Stop enabling picky eaters.

Then keep on a strict cash basis weekly shop. Everyone has to come and help
    I think people pander children way too much. Friend of mine swore her kid wouldn't eat vegetables. Now child is a 18-year-old who is practically a vegetarian.

If a person is hungry enough they will eat what you cook. Unless, of course, it is something like rice pudding.....

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      EEEEEEK - I laughed when I read this - I absolutely HATE rice pudding! My mother used to make that all the time. I can recall crying about having to eat it.

We had roast EVERY Sunday and I remember eating it for many days afterwards. I grew up in a fairly affluent home but my parents both lived through the depression so they were quite frugal. My mom used to save and reuse tinfoil many times.

I have a funny rice pudding story that upsets me as I look back now since I know how hard my mom worked to make the money stretch.

We also used to recycle milk bags...the clear ones not the big one!

Comment

I've never considered this. I thought online was only for places like Whole Foods? Which stores offer this? Great idea.
        Walmart and Loblaws are the ones I use.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          The best way I have found is online shopping with pickup at the store. I add things to my cart as we need them and hit order to pickup the next day when I'm ready. You can see the running total and it's seriously cut down on all impulse shopping.
          Who is going to buy all the President's Choice Pesto Bazil sauce?! Rosewater sales just went down 90% too!

Comment

Unless, of course, it is something like rice pudding.....
            Rice pudding is awful. Its like eating vanilla maggots. Ick.

Comment

I've never considered this. I thought online was only for places like Whole Foods? Which stores offer this? Great idea.

Grocery Gateway is da bomb, I have almost everything delivered weekly.

www.grocerygateway.com
              Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                Rice pudding is awful. Its like eating vanilla maggots. Ick.

Mmmm, I put raisins in my vanilla maggots. I wonder if the kids would eat it if I called it that?

Comment

Rice=awesome. Pudding=yummy. Rice pudding = torture lol.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X