This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Forms

I've been getting my court forms from here .... Family Law Rules Forms Archive — Ontario Court Services

The clerk has told me that they are out of date, where do I go to get the latest forms?

They just told you they were out of date and didn't tell you where to go to get current forms??

ETA: direct from that link:

"WARNING: Forms maintained on this page are no longer to be used. Use only the current versions of the forms. To review the current version of these forms, visit the Forms Repository."

The link they have there ^^says those ones are current.

ETA again: the above link doesn't seem to work:
    http://www.ontariocourtforms.on.ca/e.../family/family
    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 08-23-2010, 03:39 PM. Reason: the voices told me to...

Comment

hmmmm, that's a lil embarrassing

ty

Comment

LOL! It's silly that they didn't tell you where to go to get the current forms, not entirely sure I'm surprised though.

Comment

Actually they did, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember the site name ...... but I do remember that I had to pay for the forms and soon after discovered the above link. Thankfully I haven't needed any forms lately .......

Comment

Glad you found what you were looking for

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X