This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Separation?

I Have been separated for over a year now and was concerned about what her rights to the money in my bank accounts are. She Recenty has taken money from my construction accout, which is not a joint account and without permission, how is this possible? I give her financial support, Spousal and Child, monthly. I was just wondering about the rights she has to my money because our Separation is Trial and not legal.

Go to the bank and find out why they allowed her to remove money from the account, then fix it so she can't do it again.

Deduct the amount she withdrew from your next SS payment.

Comment

Is she a share holder or officer in your company? If so then she may have the right of access to the accounts in the bank's eyes. When ex and I divorced, I signed a paper signing over my shares etc. as it had no assets anyway. But if your company has assets, including money in the bank, you should talk to a Lawyer PDQ.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X