This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the kids

So in a long convoluted conversation of trying to explain belly buttons and nipples to my two sons in an age appropriate way, we somehow ended up calling nipples "chest buttons" in our household.

Sometimes I feel my parenting style is just a touch too Calvin and Hobbes.

lmao! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
      So in a long convoluted conversation of trying to explain belly buttons and nipples to my two sons in an age appropriate way, we somehow ended up calling nipples "chest buttons" in our household.

Sometimes I feel my parenting style is just a touch too Calvin and Hobbes.

Honestly hilarious!! Love it and if you don't mind I may even use it in my household!! lmao!

Comment

In our house, bellybutton is 'poopEEK' (phonetical spelling of a czech baby word).

That reminds me ... I'm about to introduce the Star-Bellied Sneetches to my little one - it is in a story book that will be a birthday present in 2 weeks. I loved that story when I was little!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X