Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-29-2020, 10:14 AM
Banned

Abba435 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Abba, you have actually proven Janusí argument by continuing to respond to him.

Rule of thumb: you donít need to attend every argument you are invited to.

You disagree with his statements, you have said that repeatedly, end the comments.
There are arguments and then there are insults
I do not cotton to uncalled for insults
So yes I will correct that nonsense
Arguments I relish. Civil debate. Learning from experienced persons with expertise
Insults get corrected
If that is thin skinned then mea culpa
Donít want a reply? Save the toxins for someone else.

Last edited by Abba435; 04-29-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:29 AM

LovingDad1234 is on a distinguished road

Part of the complexity of this forum is that everyone only gets exposed to a small window of someone's matter/issues. Nobody knows eachother's full story or the breadth of their issues and backgrounds to them. Everyone has had negative experiences with their ex's, and some went through hell (including me) to get to where they are now. It is wrong to make assumptions on people based on the tiny bit of information they receive in this forum.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:51 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Abba, you have actually proven Janusí argument by continuing to respond to him.

Rule of thumb: you donít need to attend every argument you are invited to.

You disagree with his statements, you have said that repeatedly, end the comments.
Excellent observation rockscan. Imagine what the affidavit exchange between Abba and the other parent must look like. Every little thing needs to be addressed and responded to.

Abba, with respect you really need to consider what is relevant to respond to and how to respond. Digest the argument presented and try to weigh the relevance better. You don't want good points being lost to noise.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:01 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba435 View Post
Divorce obsessed? Please. You could not be further from the truth sir.
The length of your response to my comment actually demonstrates your potential obsession. Go back and re-read it. The detail... Very little of it was relevant. It was mostly a rant of "you don't know my story". Which is a very common behavior pattern that posters use on this site.

If only you knew the "real" story...

To your worst thing happening in a court house... My presence made a litigant barf at "purge court" because I was sitting in the back of the court room.

I also once saw a litigant run across the court room and kick the other party while the judge was walking in the room. There is no shortage of stories of bad behavior in the court house.

I would rather have to deal with a devious lawyer than a stupid lawyer. A devious lawyer operates with intent and to a pattern. The bad conduct of devious lawyers is well know and easy to figure out.

Tip for you: Go to the court house and have the clerks pull up all the recent records for that particular lawyer and read them. Find the common pattern of behavior. Devious lawyers have a pattern and they repeat it in all their client files. You are no dummy and you will see it.

Also... go to the other court houses just on the edge of your jurisdiction and see if they have had any family law cases there too.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 04-29-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Well I had the pleasure of dealing with one that was both devious and less than bright.
My point remains
Civil discourse without personal insults.
Just not appropriate in my opinion.
Your advice is well taken.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Excellent observation rockscan. Imagine what the affidavit exchange between Abba and the other parent must look like. Every little thing needs to be addressed and responded to.

Abba, with respect you really need to consider what is relevant to respond to and how to respond. Digest the argument presented and try to weigh the relevance better. You don't want good points being lost to noise.
Arguments I like
Informed advice
Insults not at all
Not apologizing
Donít insult people
ďImagine the affidavits.Ē
The lawyer that did read one for me said it was exceptional
As did one judge in different words
It is just not nice or helpful to be critical and sarcastic
I doubt you would say anything like this in person
Social media problem
I donít think you get it
Old 04-30-2020, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba435 View Post
Arguments I like
Informed advice
Insults not at all
Not apologizing
Donít insult people
ďImagine the affidavits.Ē
The lawyer that did read one for me said it was exceptional
As did one judge in different words
It is just not nice or helpful to be critical and sarcastic
I doubt you would say anything like this in person
Social media problem
I donít think you get it
Nope. I don't get it. Nor do the anonymous people who contribute to this forum using fake name need to. Feel free to put me on Ignore.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Nope. I don't get it. Nor do the anonymous people who contribute to this forum using fake name need to. Feel free to put me on Ignore.
I stand corrected.
Anonymous means civility can be suspended.
Insults are acceptable.
Empathy is discouraged or invites taunts.
Did not see that in any forum rules but fully understood now. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:24 PM

CoolGuy41 is on a distinguished road

Abba435 - you are an emotionally frail and stupid guy.

Judges do not take kindly to those qualities. But there is one group less tolerant of emotional frailty and stupidity than judges: women (evolutionary psychology explains why that is). You were not able to do better than a woman who leaves you for support payments. That is the fundamental reason you are in the crappy situation that you're in.

By the way, your last post is in the form of shit my ex wife would say. She would say "So you're saying '[some bullshit I never said]'".

Old 04-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuy41 View Post
Abba435 - you are an emotionally frail and stupid guy.

Judges do not take kindly to those qualities. But there is one group less tolerant of emotional frailty and stupidity than judges: women (evolutionary psychology explains why that is). You were not able to do better than a woman who leaves you for support payments. That is the fundamental reason you are in the crappy situation that you're in.

By the way, your last post is in the form of shit my ex wife would say. She would say "So you're saying '[some bullshit I never said]'".

res ipsa loquitur amigo