X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private investigators?

Hello,
    I have my daughter on weekends and today i was driving with her,my brother and our friend and we were followed by 2-4 people,it would take a longtime to explain but we were deffinatly followed,what should i do and i am 99%sure that it was my ex because i have never anoyed anyone enough to do this sort of thing.They were taking pictures of us and following us around,i confronted one of the people and he said that he thought we were following him.I am very concerned and not sure what i can do.please help

What can you do?

Be normal.

Comment

see i wouldn;t have so much of a problem if I wasn;t being openly followed but because its like this it is scary,what would happen if i paniced and sped off or did something strange?I mean i live in toronto and i had 4 cars following me into places i go hiking down by the lake.It could have been anything but i just put things together to it being her because she has joined the jehovas witness cult with her 43 year old boyfriend(she is 19 and i am 23) and now he is writing me emails from her email account but none of which i can prove.

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
        what would happen if i paniced and sped off or did something strange?
        You might get in an accident.
        Last edited by dadtotheend; 02-22-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

exactly,and also they might have been trying to get me to do something like confront them to get it on camera.

Comment

Be normal. If they continue to follow you, document it and get it into an affidavit.

I remember the pot calling the kettle black when my ex tried to paint me as a stalker as part of the tired "...abusive, controlling, bullying and blah blah..." knee jerk strategy that some lawyers and twisted others like to slap on husbands/fathers.

That didn't look good later on when she and her family told the OCL they were doing drivebys of my house to check up on me.

Comment

Was your daughter in an approved car seat?

Comment

of course,I would never put her in a bad car seat.but thank you for the insite

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                  You might get in an accident.
                  Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Suchislife View Post
                    Too funny.
                    I don't think he got it

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X