This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Water

This commencement speech from 2005 is making its way around the internet right now, I listened to it yesterday, and then read Foster's full speech.

THIS IS WATER - YouTube

I'm going to start reciting "This Is Water, This Is Water" in my head moving forward when I get frustrated with my ex and other various relationships.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Simple yet profound.

Comment

That was really worth watching and thinking about. It reminds me of something I read once (can't recall where), along the lines of "Our choices are the only things we can ever really call our own. So we need to be sure our choices are ones we want to own".

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
        This commencement speech from 2005 is making its way around the internet right now, I listened to it yesterday, and then read Foster's full speech.

THIS IS WATER - YouTube

I'm going to start reciting "This Is Water, This Is Water" in my head moving forward when I get frustrated with my ex and other various relationships.
        Looks like the link is no more. Video removed due to copyright infringement.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X