This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAS took your kids away???

So i sat in court yesterday and a hearing went up. It wasn't a motion but a writ.

What writ you may ask, glad you asked....This is going to be good

a Quo warranto writ. Its a writ which takes precedence over motions and certain petitions. Essentially what went down is something like this,...

A man and woman presumingly the parents a children in question had CAS take their children away on an alarming call claiming that they abused the children by way of neglecting them.

The man mainly spoke and interrupted the justice immediately and proclaimed sovereignty in the court.

Your probably thinking some of you...oh it must be that stupid freeman shit. But hear me out mk?

HE proclaimed sovereignty and reserved all rights. Not just his. When the justice tried to speak about following court rules he responded point of order under what authority do you have to address me in that capacity. Justice was referring to the word "You".

Sufficient to say the justice didn't say a lot after that.

The man began to explain his reasoning behind the writ of Quo warranto and demanded that CAS produce IMMEDIATELY substantial evidence to back their claim. The CAS was given an opportunity to respond by oral statements, they claimed that they are relying on parens patria.

the man immediately responded with how parens patria was at the courts discretion with the presumption of jurisdictional requirements were met.

He went on and explained that CAS has harassed them constantly and that they wish to do harm by way of kidnapping.

The hearing was adjourned for 1 hour until they can get the agent who authorized it. There was no way i was going to miss this.

So the hearing was resumed and the agent was present. The man continued and demanded to see evidence and made an oral submission of another writ called writ of Certiorari. He demanded the court accept it and the court clerk recorded it on the spot.

The justice asked if she was able to speak to address this issue so the defendant can defend themselves (Holy shit!!).

CAS position was again relying on the statement from an anonymous tip and that certain privacy issues were present. The justice flat out said other than the anonymous tip what other compelling evidence do you have or wish to present to support this order.(their motion was also addressed the same day).

They didn't bring forth anything and stated that they do not have any other evidence they wish to bring forth. The man instructed the justice that mala fide is sufficiently present, the justice followed the instruction and asked the worker what made her authorized this. The agent did not give a reason other than following the protocol.

The justice then stated that the court finds that bona fide is lacking and that the children services act does provide immunity of all types for CAS agents under the presumption that they act in good faith/bona fide. The justice also ordered the immediate arrest for violation of the criminal code of Canada and placed a charge on the agent for kidnapping a youth unlawfully.

The justice also issued their own writ of Mandamus immediately returning the child to the parents.

3 writs in 1 hearing, CAS lawyer was pissin sweat because how nervous he was.

Best part is i knew EXACTLY why and how he did it Now i was invited to go see them on sunday because i chatted with him after and asked how much he really knew .

That is how you get shit done. Im done my 2 cents
    Last edited by SynGreis; 04-27-2013, 06:26 PM.

interesting read.

Comment

Wow having been in a similar situation to this family, this is amazing. It is extremely rare for CAS to be held accountable in any way for their actions or mistakes.

Please keep us advised about how the visit on Sunday goes! Invite them to join the forums here and share their experiences!

Just wow...

Comment

CAS and also wsib have all the immunity WITH EXCEPTION of mala fide.

if you can prove that mala fide exists they lose all their immunity.

Comment

Mind-Fucking-Blown.

this guy knows alot more than i thought originally.

He was harassed from CAS because he foreclosed on some buildings of CAS because of a past injury of taking their children. He liened them privately registered it with PPSA, had a closed hearing for civil tort damages, won, sold CAS assets worth of over 100k.

He also disclosed more "legal" information but this board isnt ready for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
            Mind-Fucking-Blown.

this guy knows alot more than i thought originally.

He was harassed from CAS because he foreclosed on some buildings of CAS because of a past injury of taking their children. He liened them privately registered it with PPSA, had a closed hearing for civil tort damages, won, sold CAS assets worth of over 100k.

He also disclosed more "legal" information but this board isnt ready for that.
            Wow, where was this? Is this guy a lawyer, does he have a lawyer?

Comment

no hes not he just did alot of research. he represented himself.

Comment

You should try to befriend him.

Comment

already done bro. like minds to this level is not often.

Comment

removed for security reasons.

Comment

removed for security reasons.

Comment

Would love to hear back from you on this. See my private message.

Comment

Weed makes you paranoid, you might not hear back from him.
                          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                            Weed makes you paranoid, you might not hear back from him.
                            No kidding. I've never tried it but did a search.

Google

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
                              No kidding. I've never tried it but did a search.

Google

This is interesting....

A Rat Study Helps Explain Why Pot Smokers and People With Schizophrenia Are Paranoid | TIME.com

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X