This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome moms connected to this board.

Yes, I am sure we do exist, people.

Awesome dads know this... maybe they have awesome moms.

Sjandme, Thank you for our post. There are so many awesome Moms here. I admire them immensely. So many awesome dads too as you can see in a previous thread I started recently.

Whether the children are young or adults, there are special circumstances and difficulties in each age group. Last year, Mothers' Day was not as happy as this years'. It was early in the separation and I was emotionally raw and fighting to keep normalncy in the family. Not the easiest thing to do but I have a wonderful family and by and large they have supported me and I feel truly blessed.

Today was a wonderful Mother's Day..one of the best ever. My mother, son, his lovely wife and adorable grandsons were over. The legal process has finally started moving once more. It hasn't been easy but I am starting to feel more hope for the future. Thank God for a wonderful lawyer too.

To all the moms out there..I wish you all the blessings your hearts can hold.

N Sync - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You - YouTube

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X