More than 40% Parenting time but still pay full CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 40% Parenting time but still pay full CS

I brought up a motion for increasing parenting time and now my parenting time is more than 40%, (3 days out of 7 per week). However the judge still keep full CS for my ex. which I think it is not fair. Any idea about appeal or bringing up another motion?

Bringing time up to 40% rarely results in a CS reduction. An original order of 40% has a better chance of having the offset ordered.

There is nothing wrong in law with the judge ordering full CS. You have no grounds for appeal. You need to get yourself up to 50% first, then try again.

Comment

It was your motion for increased access, did you ask for offset Cs as well or did you just ask for increased access? A judge won’t order what isn’t asked for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
        It was your motion for increased access, did you ask for offset Cs as well or did you just ask for increased access? A judge won’t order what isn’t asked for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It included both.

Comment

There you go again.....thinking that family law & justice = fair....just saying

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X