Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:03 PM

DadWhoDidntGiveUp is on a distinguished road
Smile Finally, After a Nasty 4 Year Battle I Have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank the dedicated people on this site who have shared their invaluable knowledge, wisdom, and resources with the community.

After an almost 4 year battle with a mother with no morals whatsoever, I finally have 50/50 Custody and Equal Shared Parenting of my, now, 5 year old son.

Without this site and its contributors, I would have given up on this system, and its sometimes very questionable processes, years ago.

A website has been dedicated to a factual accounting of my hell-on-earth experience over the past 4 years.

HTTP://OUR.BIO

Journalling about the 7 False Allegations of the most egregious kind of Child Abuse, the 5 Childrens Aid Investigations, and the 4 Police investigations has been very cathartic for both myself and my family.

Thanks again to everyone!

DadWhoDidntGiveUp
Old 01-07-2018, 10:13 PM

Gilligan is on a distinguished road

First off, congratulations!

Really sorry you had to go through that. I hope it goes better for you in the future and that the antics stop. That's quite a diary. I didn't chronicle mine, but it reads similar.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:31 PM

piggybanktoex is on a distinguished road

WOW, just WOW.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:08 AM

zanman is on a distinguished road

Wow
Congratulations. what a story
Old 01-08-2018, 10:47 AM

Futureisbright is on a distinguished road

Bravo. Your son deserves your effort.

Best of luck in future dealings.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:12 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations
Old 01-13-2018, 09:53 PM

Stillbreathing will become famous soon enough

Congratulations. Hope your ex doesnt give you any grief moving forward because unfortunately in family court she can keep taking you back. Over and over. Heres to hoping this is really the end for you.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:58 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I read somewhere it is bad to brag about your win I. such way but keeping you out for such long time I don't blame you at all.

patience is my virtue.. lmao.. what a great way to end it.

how did you persuade OCL to give you 5050 with joint.. who did you have? I had some one who frm the very start stated wouldn't grant 5050 or joint custody from the very start.. before ven having spoke with 3rd parties.. and did not end up recommending them..

My story differs from yours as the OCL report is in her favour...

OCL report plays big role...
Old 01-14-2018, 10:53 AM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations.... I read your bio, and wept, its so similar to mine. I think we were married to the same person!!

I am in my fifth year and to date have all 4 of my children. Like you their mother has been egregiously dishonest. The children barely speak to her now.

The OCL and CAS have come squarely down on my side. This despite having made a terrible mistake at the onset which the STBX has blown out of proportion exponentially. STBX now calls them liars.

I have been self rep'ed and am now headed to trial.

At this point she's looking for $$$. The kind of $$$ I don't have. likely a tactic to have me settle. I have no choice but to stand up to this too. Headed to trial in May.

Lastly

I to feel the same way about this online community in my debt of gratitude for its assistance. I hope to return the favor.

COMMUNITY - there are not many forums like this, and I am appealing to the more tech savvy members (like myself) to set up similar forum resources. If this site disappears, many many people are screwed.

Last request: OP, please out the POS lawyer by name. The one that supported your X in this dishonest conduct. Post their name here. Report them to the LSUC.

Most respectfully
PND
Old 01-14-2018, 12:34 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Congratulations and good work. Terrible that you had to go through this.

I agree - "out" the POS lawyer by name.

Love your closing comments... quite appropriate considering what you had to go through.

Best wishes for a drama-free future. Of course you will always have to watch your back with the mother.