This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
    To me, this just follows her ex's pattern of only wanting the kids when he has time off work, instead of doing what normal parents do and parenting/working simultaneously.
    But he asked for 50/50. So you dont make sense here. Perhaps other's should go back and reread her threads. Dad asked for 50/50 .. meaning he didn't only want the kids on his time off.

I know Ange now says he never wanted 50/50, but I think she forgets her previous posts, such as :

Originally posted by Ange71727 View Post
    In my case, the status quo is 65-35 custody which ex wants increased to 50-50 now after 8 years. I am opposed (for many reasons) and wondering if the sibling in the picture will mean anything to my case.
    Angie said no to 50/50, stating things like:

I have a hard time just saying here have your kids 50/50 after what he's been doing to me.
    and

It makes me pretty reluctant to just give him what he wants
    Angie KNOWS her ex wanted 50/50 and she KNOWS she said no. So let's stop the whole "he only wants the kids on his days off"..makes no sense.

Some of you choose to ignore her past posts and support Angie regardless of the twists and turns her story has taken over the months. I choose not to ignore these posts because it tells the whole story. If Ange had a pair of testicles I bet my bottom dollar she/he would be scorned by most here for making the wedding a huge issue...for denying an equal relationship .. for obsessing about his new g/f and her so called high maintenance and organizing her ex's life, etc.

Just for one second pretend it's a father doing all this .. boy this thread would be different. I love these forums but I call a spade a spade regardless of gender and I'm not afraid to point out inconsistencies when I see them.

"My ex is a dick...he cheated on me and now wants 50/50. I'm saying no to him after what he's done to me. I think that's a suitable punishment".

Forums: Yea..your ex is a dick. What a dick for asking for 50/50. What a dick for wanting his kids more, especially on his wedding..gahh such a dick.

Lts just dance around calling him a dick for wanting his kids more...Yayyy! Dickity Dick Dick Dickeroo

I know people in this world who do things that deserve all the name calling. Wanting to see your children more does not qualify in my books.

The reality Ange is that you knew you would make money by keeping him under the 40% threshold. The reality is that you're still pissed and holding grudges over your past relationship with him as evidenced by my quotes of your past posts above.

The reality Angie...is that you come here in order to gather other mothers who have hard feelings to sing the "my ex is a dick song" to validate your own subjective feelings. It's too bad others play along. If you were a father doing all of this...the same posters would have put you in your place months ago.
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-11-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

LF32 you need to reconcile the fact that her ex SAID he wanted 50/50 and filed paperwork to get it but then REFUSED 50/50 at the table. He only wanted 50/50 to reduce child support and when he looked at what 50/50 would involve he balked.

He only wanted to cut back his child support and felt the only way to do that was to demand 50/50.

There is a HUGE difference between DEMANDING and ASKING. He demanded 50/50 to start the process. They went to mediation and he stepped back from his 50/50 request. Then he added additional FINANCIAL demands.

Ange went to the mediation table -- at an additional expense -- not court. If she was serious about denying him 50/50 she wouldnt have gone to the table for so long and agreed to reduce cs even though the kids are still entitled.

If we are to believe everything people say at the beginning that isnt true then we should also believe your ex and her false allegations??

Comment

If we are to believe everything people say at the beginning that isn't true then we should also believe your ex and her false allegations??
        In the end you don't know if it's true. You dont know if Angie is telling the truth...you dont know if I was..you dont know if my ex was. But...we go by what's typed in posts...the facts. I had actual evidence that her allegations were false. You're just believing everything Angie says even when it makes zero sense and contradicts earlier posts. It's so surprising to me.

So when I hear things like...
        In my case, the status quo is 65-35 custody which ex wants increased to 50-50 now after 8 years. I am opposed (for many reasons) and wondering if the sibling in the picture will mean anything to my case.
        (So saying HE WANTS 50/50...means she thinks he actually doesn't? Why didn't she write that then? Can this be cleared up for me?

She's even grasping at straws .. using the sibling thing to stop him from having 50/50. That itself illustrates how genuine she knew he was about 50/50....and she was downright frightened that he would get it....constantly asking us if we thought he had a strong case. I'm bewildered that only a few of us have caught on to this.

and

I have a hard time just saying here have your kids 50/50 after what he's been doing to me.
        Seems that she's not concerned that he's not serious...she's more concerned about him BEING serious about it and denying it.

Can somebody point out in this quote where it looks like Angie is questioning his seriousness for wanting 50/50? I cant see it. Know why? She knew he wasn't bluffing.
        Then later that his lawyer even put his desire for 50/50 in writing...I know for a fact that he wanted it and that she said no. How do I know? SHE TOLD US over and over again. And she finally beat him into submission with her lovely status quo she's leaned on since day 1.

There is a HUGE difference between DEMANDING and ASKING.
        Trust me...my ex used this tactic also. Big bad LF32 DEMANDING 50/50. Demand this .. demand that. Just another court tactic to make the OP seem controlling. The guy wanted to see his kids more..just like I did.

The only one who looks demanding and controlling here is Ange. The guy cant even ask for his kids for his wedding. I can hardly wait to see what big deal and "he's a dick dance" awaits us next week.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-11-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Won't somebody think of that poor dead horse?! It's becoming a flattened pile of mush LF has beaten it so much.

Need a bookie to start laying odds on how many pages one of Ange's threads will get before LF starts ranting about 50/50.

Comment

Actually Soiled, it was recently posted that he only wanted his children on his time off if you would take the time to read the thread (have you?)

So it's very relevant for me to revisit that he wanted them equally early on to counter that point.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
              Actually Soiled, it was recently posted that he only wanted his children on his time off if you would take the time to read the thread (have you?)

So it's very relevant for me to revisit that he wanted them equally early on to counter that point.
              Yes, I'm sure you'll sway her, and change everything by starting your rants again. Make sure to pull up quotes from years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
                Yes, I'm sure you'll sway her, and change everything by starting your rants again. Make sure to pull up quotes from years ago!
                Years ago? Is your concept of time doing okay?

I've actually given advice to Ange on this topic on the other page of this thread. (Clauses, time evening out, etc) I'm actually contributing. No need to troll on here when 50/50 come's out of my mouth.

What have your contributions/advice to the OP been to this thread Soiled? Just curious. Or are ya just trolling around with no advice to the OP?
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-11-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                  this is a man who holds their settlement hostage every time they get close to settling
                  She wanted to know whether or not it was normal to HOLD UP THE PROCESS for ongoing requests.

If anyone wants to continue the drama and drawn out process its her ex.

Please tell me again how it is "dickhead" who is holding up the settlement hostage here, and not the "cuntjob". Afterall, you just mentioned Ange wanted to know if it was "NORMAL" to hold up the final settlement as that is what she is doing. All she had to do was give so called dick head ONE week in the next DECADE and she would have had an agreement. His request to be able to schedule his wedding when he wants is very reasonable. Things like weddings get booked up fast and are sometimes hard to get dates you (or your ex) wants. But noo.. she just must have her ONE piece of gum returned to her. It is Ms. Cuntjob holding up the agreement here, not Mr. Dickhead.

Or perhaps, they are BOTH holding the settlement hostage here and you are biased against dad and I am biased against mom based on our own personal experiences ?
                  Last edited by trinton; 10-11-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                    Please tell me again how it is dickhead who is holding up the settlement hostage here, and not the cuntjob. Afterall, you just mentioned Ange wanted to know if it was "NORMAL" to hold up the final settlement as that is what she is doing. All she had to do was give so called dick head ONE week in the next DECADE and she would have had an agreement. But noo.. she just must have her ONE piece of gum returned to her. It is Ms. Cuntjob holding up the agreement here, not Mr. Dickhead.

Or perhaps, they are BOTH holding the settlement hostage here and you are biased against dad and I am biased against mom based on our own personal experiences ?
                    Trinton.....dont say the Cu&* word man, you're better than that I hope.

I was raised by a single mom and women are my entire life...I detest that word.

Comment

Perhaps not years ago, but you'll usually dig into her original posts and start quoting off that, so insert whatever the timeframe would be.

This thread was finished with anything relevant to the original post stated within the first page or two. After that it slowly became the usual slide towards you ranting about 50/50 and how she's the devil and denying that poor father everything.

If you truly want my 'take' on this whole show, I just had a wedding myself. Guess how we figured out the date to have it on? We looked at a calendar, determined the kids schedules, and then figured out a date that we would like, that also has the kids with us. Its simple, and this entire thread is exactly why lawyers make so much money from this crowd.

Comment

Trinton.....dont say the Cu&* word man, you're better than that I hope.

I was raised by a single mom and women are my entire life...I detest that word.

The moderators didn't appreciate the word cuntjob being thrown around and associated with single moms but were fine with the word dickhead being thrown around and associated with single dads. If the latter is okay, then so is the former.

PS. For the purposes of the humour of this forum "Cuntjob" and "dickhead" doesn't refer to every single male or female out there. Just the special ones. No offense to your mom. ANd no offence to anyone's father.
                        Last edited by trinton; 10-11-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
                          Perhaps not years ago, but you'll usually dig into her original posts and start quoting off that, so insert whatever the timeframe would be.
                          Yea .. happens all the time here. Quotes are very useful to support points. For instance, when someone says a parent only wants children on their time off, it's handy to show they wanted a complete 50/50 relationship with a support system. That's the only reason I brought it up this time. Apologies if it came off as a rant...not my intention.

After that it slowly became the usual slide towards you ranting about 50/50 and how she's the devil and denying that poor father everything.
                          Mm..devil? Denying everything? I didn't say that at all. I'm analyzing posts and pointing out a few inconsistencies..thats all. How much Bailey's was in your coffee this morning? Cheers.

This thread was finished with anything relevant to the original post stated within the first page or two. After that it slowly became the usual slide towards you ranting about 50/50 and how she's the devil and denying that poor father everything.
                          Bailey's and rum in your coffee perhaps? Soiled, you're making yourself look silly. I didn't even post until the 5th page, and I actually spoke about flexibility, the importance of realizing all parenting time equals out in the end, etc. Nothing about 50/50 until the last few pages. My first 3 posts didnt even mention 50/50. That's not why I stopped by. LMAO

If posters want to continue saying he never asked for an equal relationship and that she never denied it ... I see no reason with reposting "him asking" and "her denying". Sorry if that bothers some.

If you truly want my 'take' on this whole show, I just had a wedding myself. Guess how we figured out the date to have it on? We looked at a calendar, determined the kids schedules, and then figured out a date that we would like, that also has the kids with us. Its simple, and this entire thread is exactly why lawyers make so much money from this crowd.
                          Yes, you handled it in a normal fashion. I do the same with my ex. I think that's what dad was doing here also, he just wanted to ensure that Angie was okay with him having his kids "at all" before dates were even discussed.

For the record, I dont think Angie's a devil. I just think she's here to vilify her ex and to recruit others to join her in the bashfest. I dont hate her and I dont think she's a bad person. In fact her ex kind of sounds like mine in a way (haircuts, etc). I do believe she needs to relax a bit and not make everything a catatrophe.

I feel like she blows up everything her ex does in to something it's not.

i.e:
                          Dad: "Could you please pack kidlets health card?"
                          Angie: "He demanded the health card in a violent manner and made me feel so uncomfortable. This is not good for the kids and I will be including this control dick move in my affidavit. But first, let me stop by the forums and have other people call him a dick too first.

You find my 50/50 stuff annoying ... I find the above stuff annoying.

BTW...before S&*T strolls along saying I dont care about my job, I have 2 sick kids today who are fast asleep so I took the day.
                          Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-11-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Dad: "Could you please pack kidlets health card?"
                            Angie: "He demanded the health card in a violent manner and made me feel so uncomfortable. This is not good for the kids and I will be including this control dick move in my affidavit.
                            That's going to be her Exhibit "A". As she mentioned earlier.

Comment

For the record, I dont think Angie's a devil. I just think she's here to vilify her ex and to recruit others to join her in the bashfest. I dont hate her and I dont think she's a bad person. In fact her ex kind of sounds like mine in a way (haircuts, etc). I do believe she needs to relax a bit and not make everything a catatrophe.
                              That's the worst part about being in a relationship with a controlling unreasonable person (I'll use those adjectives instead of 'd-----d' or 'c-----b' because I prefer descriptors to insults). You get conditioned to view every request as a demand with an ulterior motive, because that's usually exactly what they are. But it makes it challenging to view a normal, reasonable request without suspicion, and, yes, catastrophizing.

That's why it's a good thing for people to be able to come here with threads like "My ex wants X - what does it mean??" and get a variety of responses and insights. Let's not scare them off.

Comment

But he asked for 50/50. So you dont make sense here. Perhaps other's should go back and reread her threads. Dad asked for 50/50 .. meaning he didn't only want the kids on his time off.

I know Ange now says he never wanted 50/50, but I think she forgets her previous posts, such as :

Angie said no to 50/50, stating things like:

and

Angie KNOWS her ex wanted 50/50 and she KNOWS she said no. So let's stop the whole "he only wants the kids on his days off"..makes no sense.

Some of you choose to ignore her past posts and support Angie regardless of the twists and turns her story has taken over the months. I choose not to ignore these posts because it tells the whole story. If Ange had a pair of testicles I bet my bottom dollar she/he would be scorned by most here for making the wedding a huge issue...for denying an equal relationship .. for obsessing about his new g/f and her so called high maintenance and organizing her ex's life, etc.

Just for one second pretend it's a father doing all this .. boy this thread would be different. I love these forums but I call a spade a spade regardless of gender and I'm not afraid to point out inconsistencies when I see them.

"My ex is a dick...he cheated on me and now wants 50/50. I'm saying no to him after what he's done to me. I think that's a suitable punishment".

Forums: Yea..your ex is a dick. What a dick for asking for 50/50. What a dick for wanting his kids more, especially on his wedding..gahh such a dick.

Lts just dance around calling him a dick for wanting his kids more...Yayyy! Dickity Dick Dick Dickeroo

I know people in this world who do things that deserve all the name calling. Wanting to see your children more does not qualify in my books.

The reality Ange is that you knew you would make money by keeping him under the 40% threshold. The reality is that you're still pissed and holding grudges over your past relationship with him as evidenced by my quotes of your past posts above.

The reality Angie...is that you come here in order to gather other mothers who have hard feelings to sing the "my ex is a dick song" to validate your own subjective feelings. It's too bad others play along. If you were a father doing all of this...the same posters would have put you in your place months ago.

I don't want to get into a big thing with you LF. I will point out that "these posters" DID in fact put me in my place when I first came here. Rockscan even told me to take my head out of my ass once. Is it because of my magical sorcery that lots has changed since then and when the whole story was revealed "these posters" realized the truth of the matter? I think it's likely because the truth is easier for reasonable people to see.
                                I don't need you to come here to give me advice. If I am here (as you say) to just "bash my ex" and amass an army of followers (lol!!) then you are here simply to counter that and not to actually give me any worthwhile advice. As far as I'm concerned, I feel this topic has been answered now anyway. I have already responded to the ex and have been waiting for a few days now to hear back.
                                As Soiled said above, the horse died a long time ago - let's leave him be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X