if anyone has a solution to this let me know, keep
    in mind while you read this that calgary has a fine
    tuned network of lawyers that if you decide to switch
    want $7500 to $10,000 up front and will charge you
    $7000 for reading your (3yr long) file ... been there
    done it 4x

HERE GOES :

if you read my other posts you'll get a glimpse
    of how they practise family law in calgary.

wife brutally beat me and kids, she dragged me
    into court with pitbull friend of hers lawyer
    who drained me by dragging me into court constantly.

pitbull got children a CLERC lawyer ( piloted in
    calgary few years ago, lawyer represents children
    UN (united nations declaration ), mens group here
    warned me about CLERC , CLERC got court appointed
    therapist for children - children started saying
    things to me like 'its not normal to live with dad,
    children are suppose to live with mom' ...

i confronted the therapist who got p1ssed at me and
    she told me 'children should be with their mothers,
    period! '

well , one day my 12 year says she wants to live
    with mom and so i tell her i respect her wishes and
    will arrange it - and let her know it may be hard
    to come back but she can ...

then my 7 and 9 year old say they want to go too,
    so we had long talks and it became clear to me
    the CLERC therapist was actually programming the
    children - my 9 year old said 'dad, she made me feel
    sorry for mom ' ... etc

so i turned my youngest 2 over to mother as well , the
    lawyers flipped out and said you cant do that ...

so CLERC back peddled and gave me my youngest 2 back
    realizing they went too far too quick , now the mother
    whom CLERC is working for is going after CLERC cause
    they interfered with the out come of their manipulation
    of my children.

MEN BE AWARE OF LAWYERS/CALGARY - I HAVE MET SO MANY MEN
    SCREWED HERE ITS UNBELIVABLE - THE PENDULUM IS SWUNG HEAVILY
    HERE IN THE MOTHERS ONLY DIRECTION

in addition to exposing the above CLERC brainwashing which
    by definition is 'PARENTAL ALIENATION' the lawyers here
    have back room meetings you cant attend , clauses agreed
    upon by both sides that protect the dad mysterisly
    missing from signed court orders my OWN lawyer prepared ... I am on my
    4th lawyer cause they ALL eventually seem more concerned for
    the abusive mother than dad

SO BEWARE .. i could write a book on how dirty the calgary system has
    been against me and this family ...

since these 'back room' meetings are rare it seems elsewhere in canada here's a little more info on them :

- only lawyers and judge present , no clerk recording whats said like open court - you have no idea what has been said and no way to find out

think of the implications of this , are you even being represented , does this not give the lawyers the power to make decisions by simply determining what the judge hears and doesnt hear - the lawyers can collaborate and heavily influence the judges decision

at times i have become aware of information i only told my lawyer being known by her lawyer - they collaberate amongst them selves - i at times
    feel i have zero (0) representation.

canada is suppose to be a leader in human rights - isnt the above infringing on them .. isnt this wrong on many levels

Comment

canada is suppose to be a leader in human rights - isnt the above infringing on them .. isnt this wrong on many levels

Canada is and has been for decades a leader on human rights issues, because people took a stand and fought for those rights. The reason these backroom discussions occur is because you, as a client, agree to allow your lawyer to try to settle...it is not the lawyer's negative outcome...If you don't like it, change it...nothing ever changes via complaint...try action instead!

Comment

i have told my lawyers open court , got excuses like

- back room is cheaper
        - the other client ( my X ) wasnt notified in time its not fair your there they are not

by action I hope you dont mean 'get another lawyer', calgary is fine tuned - I tell my lawyer open court - if they dont like it they tell you
        get another lawyer

what action you refering to , i have a valid question and the reason
        is because i believe i am being treated unfairly ?

Comment

It is cheaper do have the backroom discussions. If you have told your lawyer open court only, or with you present, then you have grounds to file a complaint with the Law Society of Alberta. I know the legal world out there, and know it is pro-mom and pro-profit while antagonistic.

In order to file a complaint if you feel your lawyer is not representing your interests, you must first address the issue head on with your counsel. If nothing changes from that discussion (and I recommend a discussion followed up with a mailed summary of said discussion i.e "From our conversation of ** date, I am writing to confirm my request that, as my lawyer you do x, while not doing y") then your next step is to file a complaint of malpractise with the LSA...politically, this can be a death, as other lawyers will find reason not to take you on as a client, so be warned of the consequence. Another alternative is to get your MP or MPP onside...after the discussion with counsel fails...

Comment

given it some thought,

the action of going after a lawyer here i'd say is fruitless, i would then be in 2 conflicts trying to self represent in both

what about the PHD/therapist end of things - here's the playing field summary
            - children sent to court ordered therapist under PHD guidence
            - children started to ask my why they live with their father, children
            are suppose to live with their mothers cause thats NORMAL.
            - i called therapist on it and she got really p1ssed - and she told me that
            children should be with their mothers - especially girls !
            - other manipulations were things like being ordered to give the therapist all the rules in our home, bedtimes, tv/internet safety and the like, the therapist just gave it to the mother whom made 830pm bedtimes 11pm, tv and internet no parental control - my 7yr old had trouble sleeping at night after return from weekend, and my 9yr old dropped off at 745am at school called me at 9am sick , 8 hours of sleep was the cure.

where would you rather live ?

so, same therapist gave judge a report in sept that said before transfering the final 2 a parental a$$e$$ment needs to be done, estimated cost could be up to $15,000 of which i would most likely pay the bulk of.

my prediction is 100% sure the assessor ( aka PHD/therapist) would overlook the ite ms above and focus on where the children want to reside ...

why the prediction:
            see my other posts on PHD's/lawyers sitting on a violent recording of the mother thats 2.5 hours long where she hits children in the head etc while i sit in court for 3 years listening to mother say she did nothing - i even offered to put the recording into my laptop when I PHD said they couldnt hear anything on it ...

in 3 years i have sought out other men who have their children,
            the only ones that ended up with them are :
            - fathers where mother is deceased.
            - fathers that 100% alienated the children against their mothers especially boys.
            - fathers of children awarded to the abusive mother who ran away from her repeatitly over a number of years ...

the jury is still out where mothers left, are in jail, were violent abusers, didnt want there children etc cause i have heard first hand where they eventually got the children back.

so, any advice on the PHD front ? , is my only action to put them up on malpractise charges - get another lawyer assuming i dont have one up on misrepresentation accusations who in turn hires yet another therapist to vouch this all occured by working with the children ...

i hope others reading this might get some insight
            what you need to do in the wild wild west

Comment

kids came back from mom's and at the after school house (2hrs M-F) they threw things at her and called her scab face

this weekend i asked the 2 girls i have left to clean up their rooms - they said they wanted to call their lawyer so i got them her business card, they got 'no one here' msg so i searched and got their lawyers cell # so they left a number of msgs

they called their mom shortly there after - i am turning this children over tomorrow morning cause mom is some where out of town with her latest boyfriend

you cant hold on to those that want to go - the 'womens club' over did it and they rely on men being peddy trying to hold on to what eventually must be set free ... so the lawyers can time the transfer ...

i also fired my lawyer #4 - left with huge debt and total indifference to what she knows was done to her client ...

i always wondered how they would do it - i figured they would just do the 'parenting assessment' and that would be it with mom winning - but they needed an intermediate in my case to convince the children poor mom - my kids were alienated by lawyers entrused to do what is best for the children , never thought they would do it that way

there are no winners here - the mothers father told me 'every one knows you dont report abuse ' , always wondered what he meant - fathers reporting abuse in alberta are treated as villians

i will now be forced out of the province cause once C/S kicks in i am the working poor - i wont be able to save my children a second time ...

Comment

Originally posted by pokeman View Post
                kids came back from mom's and at the after school house (2hrs M-F) they threw things at her and called her scab face
                They were throwing things at and being rude to their mother??

this weekend i asked the 2 girls i have left to clean up their rooms - they said they wanted to call their lawyer so i got them her business card, they got 'no one here' msg so i searched and got their lawyers cell # so they left a number of msgs
                They're 7 & 9? Why are you asking them to do anything? Here's your chore list, here's the consequences of not doing them. Set the expectations, be prepared to follow through. If they're calling the lawyer to compain that you expect them to clean their rooms then let them, the lawyer will see how ridiculous it is.

they called their mom shortly there after - i am turning this children over tomorrow morning cause mom is some where out of town with her latest boyfriend

you cant hold on to those that want to go - the 'womens club' over did it and they rely on men being peddy trying to hold on to what eventually must be set free ... so the lawyers can time the transfer ...
                You're giving the children up for good? You do realize that they're children, they don't KNOW what they want, all they know right now is the reactions they get from their actions - good or bad.

I can only imagine what a frustrating situation it must be for you and that you feel let down by the system and your own lawyer. I know it's been hard for you see anything positive or any wins so far, but know the only way you're guaranteed to lose is by giving up. I don't know what to suggest but I do hope you reconsider and stick it out for your kids.

Comment

they threw things at the lady who runs the after school home - they go
                  there each day till i get off work, the mother use to phone people who
                  help me and threaten them now she goes through the children.

the children's calls to their lawyer is 'they want to live with mom', not
                  so much what may have initiated it in the home.

honestly who cant see the 'writing is on the wall' here with children openly
                  saying they want to live with the other parent, regardless of their age
                  and regardless if they were manipulated or not it is what they believe they
                  feel/want and they see me as their warden who is holding them - the mother is working this angle too that i back peddled and decided to keep them from her while she goes after CLERC for back peddling.

if the CLERC lawyer/therapist work had gone undetected the plan was to have a parenting assessment done by another therapist - this documents their work without revealing it , in this manner the judge never has to acknowledge the 'mothers only' manipulation by the one it awarded the childrens trust too , its very clever too me

now they want to move up the parenting assessment quickly, court is to be during the childrens year end school break so they can start at a school closer to mom in the new year ... they discuss it as if a decision will be made but the decisions have already been made

what am i if i try and hold them, i see turning them over as "man'ing up" to a system that worked hard against me.

Comment

honestly who cant see the 'writing is on the wall' here with children openly
                    saying they want to live with the other parent, regardless of their age
                    and regardless if they were manipulated or not it is what they believe they
                    feel/want and they see me as their warden who is holding them - the mother is working this angle too that i back peddled and decided to keep them from her while she goes after CLERC for back peddling.
                    The children believe that based on what they currently know. You have two options, do nothing and accept things will be as they are, or do something to change it. They're kids who are bing manipulated, they are saying what mom wants them to say because the consequences from you are easier to endure than the consequences from mom if they don't.

Comment

i handed them over

i then fired my lawyer for her indifference to what the CLERC lawyer and therapist did to my children , for all those back room meetings against my will and leaving me with debt from the division of assets.

her email reply to that says " there was nothing i could do about any of it - THEY WANTED TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE "

THEY being CLERC lawyer / pro mother therapist and a federal court judge.

SO THE REAL MESSAGE HERE IS THAT IN ALBERTA 'parental alienation' IS ALLOWED WHEN ITS COURT APPOINTED.

In about a week i will try and see my 2 youngest girls for the weekend but its doubtful my X will cooperate and may not see them for awhile.

When the full C/S kicks in it doesnt look like i can live here financially, so i may move back east where ALL my family is and become another one of the working poor.

hard to believe before i reported the abuse i lived in well to do neighborhood on same street as our Prime Minister Mr. Harper - about 12 houses down , and the X's pitbull lawyer is only 20 houses down on same street - small world.

be looking for some interprovincial advice soon

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X