Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta wonder how many judges see this board..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta wonder how many judges see this board..

This is totally off topic but Im guessingt his is what this section of the board is for..? ha

Anyone have any cases where this site was used for / against them?

There are so many details in some o fthe posts I gotta wonder if exes have found you out??

Anyone have an ex on here? Cuz I gotta say, some of your stories are reminiscent to my ex's version of reality.. Just sayin'! LOL

I know some people on here that have been asked in legal documents to attest to their user name, etc. However, if what they have provided on here is factual - I don't see the harm.

Comment

This forum has been mentioned in courts and i know 3 ppl whose ex was on this forum including myself.

Comment

Who cares? If my hubby's ex is on here so be it. Her rants and diatribes in email are absolutely disgusting and never solution oriented.

Comment

I'd be surprised, I get the impression they don't really care about what's going on beyond what happens in front of them. I am sure lawyers and people party to litigation check it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X