being turned down by the office of the child lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being turned down by the office of the child lawyer

Our child's case was declined by the OCL at the (judges requested the OCL)

curious to know if this has happened to other people on here.

Anyone have any light to shed on what this says about our case

Have a good one

Originally posted by toronto_father View Post

Have a good one
    Yes...what's your current situation, custody and access at the time OCL refused involvement?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

...and why OCL refused, what's their motivation?

Comment

Thank for the quick reply... I didnt expect such a fast reply..thank you

I`m just stepping out and I`ll post an informed reply later today

Comment

Have a good one

How long did it take you to get an answer from the time you sent in application?

Your in a different city I think than your child. I think that’s part of why you were turned down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mom 2 Two View Post
            How long did it take you to get an answer from the time you sent in application?

Your in a different city I think than your child. I think that’s part of why you were turned down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            The child lives in a northern Ontario town 5 hrs frim my home in Toronto

Filled the application 5 weeks ago

Comment

https://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov....ocl/intake.php

Comment

The child lives in a northern Ontario town 5 hrs frim my home in Toronto

Filled the application 5 weeks ago
                Okay....so what OCL says in their notification letter regarding declining involvement? For what reason?

Comment

Originally posted by paco View Post
                  Okay....so what OCL says in their notification letter regarding declining involvement? For what reason?

There was no reason given that referred to our case, just that due to limited resources they are unable to accept this request and are declining involvement.

They then suggest that we try mediation,dispute resolution/negotiations to resolve this...

Comment

There was no reason given that referred to our case, just that due to limited resources they are unable to accept this request and are declining involvement.

They then suggest that we try mediation,dispute resolution/negotiations to resolve this...
                    how did you exercise access to your child? did they moved recently up north?

Comment

how did you exercise access to your child? did they moved recently up north?
                      I visit monthly , I bring the siblings along about half the time.

The mom and I had a falling out before the birth and she moved back up north

Comment

...and why OCL refused, what's their motivation?

How frequently do people report being turned down.. is it common?

Comment

If you read sad and tireds link you will see why you were turned down.

As previously stated, if you want to see your kid you need to dial down the control and simply see your kid.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                            If you read sad and tireds link you will see why you were turned down.

As previously stated, if you want to see your kid you need to dial down the control and simply see your kid.
                            I read the link... from top to bottom....but I’m glad youre eager to remind

I asked a question... how often have you guys seen that happen on here.. what ever the reason? The times you’ve seen posts on here about being declined...

I’ll even help you with your answer:

Never heard it happen

Happens once in a blue moon

Happens a few times a year

Happens monthly

Happens all the time

So you don’t even have to type..,just cut and paste a reply

The problem is I over pay on my support yearly to two mothers...as I believe in bribery... to the mommies!

The moms are great mothers ... it’s that one of them wanted a fatherless baby...didn’t even want support...I had to sue her to force her to take my money ...

So the court is mad I’m bribing the wrong people...

Judge told me that wether a child has a father or not is completely the choice of the mother....so women can abort babies and abort a fathers...

Problem is I’ve read the law and it says different ... judge would be happy to be tutored in the law again by a local member of the bar...$50,000.,,

Told mister judge... I’m sticking that 50,000 in mommys pocket not yours

These kids are living a great life(all of them)...well dressed...best food..travel...etc..sorry your favourite judge is going hungry.., that’s why we have food banks

Have a nice day

Comment

I've been declined twice, at third time they agreed involvement, but keep in mind no one case fits all. Send me a private message and we'll discuss further.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X