Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would PM me about an issue with me because that's what adults do - the same way you would handle an issue with your ex directly with him.

Jeff is here daily and is notified of his messages. If you have an issue with Jeff or your perception of his lack of presence, please take it up with him.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      The questions being asked are questions specifically about the legality and steps to take. Your 'advice' has been completely unrelated to the actual questions being asked.

If you have an issue with me posting relevant information to the issues actually being asked about to the persons asking the questions, feel free to take it up with me by PM or with Jeff. I would ask that you refrain from hijacking every thread with your personal opinions and your arguments about why your posts are "valuable". You made your post, I made mine, allow the OP and others to focus on the actual topic at hand.
      I truly think you have an issue with appropriate reasoning. There's been no dispute from any OP so why take up issue with me over and over, post after post, and then publicly relegate me to a "special thread"? What is your issue?

Post after post, blinkandimgone, you've done this tonight. This is personal to you and I do not understand it. I don't personally know you. Please stop. Perspective from others can be useful to any OP. Perhaps this negates your power to be a moderator because this has become a serious problem in a number of my genuine contributions today. PLEASE STOP. If there is any disagreement from any of the OP's, they have the ability to tell me. NOT YOU.

Comment

Is this not what I had suggested? To come to an amicable settlement (before my commentary was removed inappropriately) because any court process would be hell? And that it would be shameful after 24 years? Did I not recognize the merit in salvaging your marriage as well as proposing a decent settlement, the latter being of relevance to your IP? Certainly what I had suggested alternatively was not what you wanted to hear for legal purposes, and left you free to search this board for more answers, but did that devalue your perspective in any way? Basically, was my input invaluable to you personally?

Comment

Kindly inform who the forum owner / site owner is? I do not agree with your power to shut my opinion down. Merely you have induced a legal battle that was otherwise unnecessary, tying up court systems for those who need it, in a slanderous manner.

I wil project that your *moderator power* will be removed.

Kindly provide the info to who's responsible for overseeing your actions. This would also be legally binding.

Comment

The person you're looking for, again, is Jeff.

Good luck.

Comment

stading on the sidelines, the courts deem "the best interests of the children." That would be the Positism view. Please stop following most of my posts that I make today in order to antagonize fire. It's about the KIDS by law. Isn't it? How is it that I am wrong in one post and then wrong in another post based on a different situation? Stop it.

Comment

MommyTime,

Click on the Members List button on the very top of your screen. This will take you to a screen where you can browse members alphabetically. Scroll down to J and you will see a member called "Jeff - Administrator". Click on his name and you'll go to his profile page. From there, you can click on "Send message" which will let you send a message directly to the owner of the entire forum.

That is a more appropriate way for you to express your concerns about the forum than by posting general messages to the entire membership, as you are doing in this thread.

Comment

I'm annoyed. This person isn't normal.

Comment

I do recall when I first started posting on this forum that the moderators did the similar thing to me - made a thread just for me. I was confused and infuriated. I just didn't get it.

I guess one thing to think of Mommytime is that you weren't banned.

They (forum) have these things on there called "threads" and we are supposed to keep our posts in line with these subjects is all.

I'd slow down, read your comments before you hit "post quick reply" and take some time to read some older posts.

Chill

Comment

I'm very normal, yet confused by the latest posts. Don't know what's going on but my understudying for my comrades will continue to be. Against you? Don't care! really don't care against any race / circumstance. It's really all about for me what's right. For children. For minorities. For the injustice. That's it.

The essential, even if just morally ( Hobbesian View). Not every one needs to go through this bullshit. Salvaging some families out there is not against your own *legal views* by your experience, but otherwise as the naturist view where moral values are incorporated within common law. Do the research. I'm quite tired of that this moment to provide the link.
                      Last edited by MommyTime; 10-19-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

okay you sound totally "messed up"- drug induced or otherwise.... think it's time for you to say "night night" and find another forum
                        Last edited by blinkandimgone; 10-19-2014, 11:19 PM. Reason: edited for what could be perceived as a personal attack.

Comment

So let me get this straight - Mommy time was a stay at home wife for many years and isn't capable of earning an income by her own admission...but she is in law school "being educated on the law"? And who the hell is paying for this given she can't contribute support to her own children?

And the only previous training I recall is in hair styling...somehow I don't recall that being a prerequisite to law school.

Lastly, if you're going to throw out big smart sounding words, please use them correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                            I have to say that I am very impressed with this comment. Shows thought, intelligence (on your part) and willingness to learn. Many people come on this forum with a superhero arrogance or pity-party mentality that does not bode well for them.

You would be in a much better place if your STBX understood finances. Looking after her might have been a manly thing but now it's coming back to bite you in the butt. Coddled people (men and women) who have never had to worry about finances in a relationship have to be the worst people to have to negotiate with. With that in mind you might give some thought on how you could "educate" your STBX on your current financial situation. Often people who don't have to pay the bills are simplistic and just see the cheques coming in without a mind for the expenses.

You can "educate" your ex or the courts will.
                            Please stop the bullshit for your own reasons, "blink." This i stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Serene View Post
                              So let me get this straight - Mommy time was a stay at home wife for many years and isn't capable of earning an income by her own admission...but she is in law school "being educated on the law"? And who the hell is paying for this given she can't contribute support to her own children?

And the only previous training I recall is in hair styling...somehow I don't recall that being a prerequisite to law school.

Lastly, if you're going to throw out big smart sounding words, please use them correctly.
                              1) Student loan. Retraining. For my kids. B!tch! I will do everything for my kids, even if you've been shamed on doing the same for yours! F off! Won't condone it! Not for what I've been though!

2) "Smart-sounding-words" correctly used. Do the research. And get off my back to the benefit of others. Simply F off. There's no point to your position by my view otherwise. Good night.
                              Last edited by MommyTime; 10-19-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

LOL we haven't had a good cat fight on here for quite a while.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X