proof of school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof of school

just reaching out , no contact with child unfortunately , pays support but now needs proof child is in post secondary school , having known children can register and not attend I need more than just registration

You ask for proof of enrollment. Then at the end of the term you request a transcript. If you don’t get a response you file to stop child support.

Comment

got registration but no bill to show paid up , I know having children enroll doesnt mean you actually end up going ... seems to be aproblem with a response for things I ask . Yet support has been paid for over 20yrs , just feel I cant trust this one

Comment

A judge wouldn’t stop support for this. If you get a bill for tuition you ask for proof of enrollment. Its a specific form from the registrar. If you get a bill it will show paid and refunds.

Comment

Support paid up
          Just need proof .It's like pulling teeth
          It's unfair when asked she gets when I require proof I get nothing proper.thank you for your replies

Comment

So when she asks for more money, tell her no until you get documents. At some point she will want your share of school costs so she will have to comply!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X