This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password to edit the court form

I wonder if anyone knows how to edit the court forms available at the following site. Family Law Rules Forms — Ontario Court Services I need to expand the space to fill in, but the file seems to be protected and asks a password. Or I wonder if the function is limited to a professional use, and we are suppose to fill by hand writing?

I have tried the same many times. What I have done is re-created the form so long as it is in the same format the court will accept it. Which form are you looking to expand the space in ....I ask as I may have my re-created version that I can pass on to you if you like.

Comment

What I found easiest is simply to continue writing on a blank word document page, and at the bottom of the form where your space ends, write "continued on next page" and on the top of your blank Word doc write "continued from previous page, section ____, paragraph _____, re: ______." Then simply stick your Word document page in between the court form pages, where it continues from the previous page. We've done this and it has been accepted without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dovan View Post
        I have tried the same many times. What I have done is re-created the form so long as it is in the same format the court will accept it. Which form are you looking to expand the space in ....I ask as I may have my re-created version that I can pass on to you if you like.
        Hi Dovan, I am filling out "Answer". It would be great if you have one re-created and send it over to me...

Comment

which form is it that you need re-created it is a response to a motion to change?

Comment

I believe the form Metro needs is 'The Answer' for the Application.

Metro, the section that we had to expand was Page 4 'Important Facts Supporting My Claims.'

We were advised by a lawyer to (at the bottom) write 'Continued Page 4A'.

Then attach 4A. If you have more than one page attachement they would be numbered 4B, 4C, 4D etc... and at the end of each it would say Continued Page 4?...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X